sick plant please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by StonerDayz, Apr 1, 2016.

1. My plant is almost a month and 2 weeks veg. Has been showing signs of burn but only in lower leaves. Looks to be more than just a burn to me tho, or mabie the new shoots are using the energy from the old leaves. Plz help

Attached Files:

2. Hopefully its a bit off nute burn from feeding on old leafs. I wounldnt worry but keep an eye on upper leafs yellowing etc as that cud be a deficiency. Just carry on as normal at minute as first leafs do get spent( used up by plant..done their job then die as nateral process) . Hope this helps and hope ya plant doesnt show more dead leafs soon or yellowing xxx

3. Keep an eye on yr nitogen too as lower leaves can turn yellow wen a deficiency. Is yr ph ok? Are ya using a feed ya trust? If so prob nought to worry about but if nitrogen etc it can be fixed xxx

4. thanks for your response. The rest of the plant looks fine. And I've been using water with 6.5 ish pH.just let the soil feed it as far as nitrogen. And I recently got foxfarms big bloom. But those burns on the first true leaves appeared long before I started using it. Which was a couple days ago.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hi. I prob would not worry. Its hard to tell from pics but i wood not be worried. Wi it been lower leafs and nitogen etc not the issue it prob really is old leaf etc. I must say though i always go to 6.2 ph but that just my preference as not ad probs at thst range. Im in uk though so 6.2 ph wi my batmix siol brill. I do start to feed about 3 to 4 week in though. Jyst a low dose as siol i use nutes in it last only a month at most. Sorry but not familar wi using usa fox farm so dont want to say if they needed nutes or not a little ealier than a mnth and 2 weeks.. now ya giving plants some feed i shud imagine they will be fine love. i think pucs of plants you av look lovely. Well done and good look . It will be fine. Xxx☺

• Like Like x 1