SICK PLANT!! Please help, Pics. Flowering!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by chanceh07, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Im in the 3rd week of flowering and I am having some problems. Some of my leaves are curling under and even starting to look like they are burning. I posted some pics to better explain my problem.

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. Looks to me like too much Nitrogen. What are you feeding it?

3. just sraight tap water for majority of the grow, but recently I went and bought some schultz plant food 10 - 15 - 10. Ive only used it once. The leaves have looked like that for a long time. Ive tried posting other threads but i never really find a solution to the problem.

4. Here is anoter picture of one of the damaged leaves

Attached Files:

5. You're burning her. Soil is too hot. Hold off on watering until she needs it - this IS going to cause the nute strength to increase, but it's a must to prevent dampening.

Then, when ya water her, flush the piss outta that soil. It's just too hot and may cause issues with flowering (as having a very high N promotes hermi's).

6. I think i just messed up then. I just watered my plant with nutes. What should i do Since I just watered it?

How exactly do you flush a plant? This is my first grow unfortunatley.

7. Just fluhed her with regular old tap water. Bought some ph lower and got her ph down to about 6.8 but im planning on using it again next watering. You guys were right though, she had a PH of about 7.2 and over time it was burning her. She still has the CLAW looking leaves though. will these straighten out?