Sick Plant, Need Help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ClinicalExplosion420, Sep 8, 2014.

1. #1 ClinicalExplosion420, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    strain: jack h.
    5 gallon smart pot
    Happy frog soil
    Was 4x 23 watt 6500k CFL 92 watts total for 6400 lumens, just added two more lights for a total of 138 watts and 9600 lumens
    must be 2-2.5 months old by now (I know I should have paid better attention)

In the beginning I was using jungle grow a/b way to much so so so to much I stopped feeding it about a month ago when I noticed problems arising, first I though it was calcium so I fed it that, again way to much, have learned my nutes lesson, although I never burned them just think I locked stuff out, after the calmag made it worse I flushed it, water ran out bright red for a while (think because of all the nutes and such) then ran clear then after a bit of running clear I called it good, let it sit, few days later I fed it potassium because that's what it's showing signs of, but no luck and now I'm lost.

Known issues
    Mites

Symptoms
    Leaves curved up, drying out and dying, purple stems, brownish bloches on leaves

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. #2 gone4good, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
    I seen your other sick plant thread (gdp) and imo you do too much too soon and too often. In your efforts to correct things you're making them worse. No need to fertilize a young plant until it show signs it needs food. Especially in a medium such as happy frog.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Flush flush flush, then some Epsom salt. That's where I would start