Sick Plant, Need Help (pics)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Mcnukkah, Aug 17, 2009.

1. #1 Mcnukkah, Aug 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2009
    Hello,
    This essentially happened over the course of 1-2 nights. It was quick enough that I did not really notice anything wrong with the plant until I came in to the flowering room and saw the poor plant looking so, so sad.

I've been watering every other day, about a gallon or so per plant with fox farm big bloom fert. The soil medium is 100% organic Jungle Growth soil--no fertilizer whatsoever. There is some worm castings mixed into the soil, but that is all.

This plant has been in flowering with 3 other plants for about 3 weeks, give or take a few days. The strain is Blue Cheese. It is 1 of 2 blue cheese plants I am currently flowering. The other blue cheese plant shows no signs of this "sickness" that this one is suffering from.

I am seriously worried that it is mold, but I need your help and opinions. Some of the leaves are dry and crisp to the touch.

The lights running are 1 400w hps, and about 18 2700k CFLS around the plants for closer lighting.

The humidity stays around 49-52% and the temps go from 75-80. Usually it's a constant 78, but it has hit 80 during the really hot days here.

Here are some pictures...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bump! Please help if you can identify what is going on w.this plant!

I've never encountered this before and need GC's help!

3. someone told me what curling leaves was but I forget.
    search it :p