Sick plant, need advice.

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Dethspade, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Hello, I have a plant that is having a bit of trouble right now.

It is a cherry slyder, I have LST it, Super cropped it this week. I noticed today some yellowing of the leaves forming and wanted some info I have pics to help as well.

The plant is in soil,
    Custom Soil, mulch/potting soil/natural compost.
    Indoor grow
    the strain is Cherry Slyder
    90 watt UFO LED
    the plant was about a foot from the light at the time.
    Have a well on our property, so we get our water from the ground. I water when the pot is completely dry, It has had a gallon since october 1st.
    It has not been fed any nutrients yet, but a small amount of great white was watered in with the gallon.
    The soil PH is 5.9-6.0, I heard thats right but would like to know! Haven't been able to test runoff, I have only a soil PH meter.
    Temps in the room are around 75 in the day, about 65-70 at night.
    5 gallon squat pot
    I havent seen any bugs YET, but will be checking with a magnifying glass tomorrow!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I appreciate ALL the help I get, I will be back at the garden tomorrow to remedy the situation! help fast please!

2. could be stress, light burn, or mag def. from what i have seen. i had it just under the UFO when the damage happened, and the room runs pretty cool... is this bugs?

3. you need more N the soil is not balanced

4. that is a phosphorus deficiency. it is most likley getting "locked out" because of your pH situation.

flush your soil with nothing but water at 6.5 pH. soil's pH is best kept at 6.4-6.8. hydro's pH is best at 5.8.

no worries though! you may not see the damaged leaves bounce back, but all your new growth should be perfect, as long as that pH is between 6.4-6.8 . have fun!

5. The root of the other problems is the hard well water :).

Freak
    :smoke:

6. Yeah, I am going to be watering with distilled water now. As for the deficiency, I added its first dose of Veg nutes to help give it what it needs.

PH is testing right at 6.4 on average, 6.2 at the lowest.

7. Good Ph :).

Freak
    :smoke:

8. ooooh, I want cherry slyder!!! Hope it all gets straightened out for you.

9. seems to be good, thanks all!