Sick Optical Illusion

Discussion in 'General' started by Spark It29, Oct 18, 2011.

1. I learned about this illusion in my psychology class today. I was surprised I had never seen it.

Grand Illusions - Optical Illusions - Dragon Illusion

Its a piece of paper you can print out on that page and construct it and create a dragon that looks like its following you. I made 7 of them lol they are sick.

This is a video I made with the 7.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzKQT2Pn-vA]Seven Dragon Illusion - YouTube[/ame]

2. Those little guys look so chill haha. The blue one anyway. Green ones look kinda creepy. Like the green ones stare at you and plan shit out whereas the blue look at you all happy like "oh what's this guy doin?"

3. they are chill as fuck.:cool:

oh yeah definitely I got them all around where I'm sitting they are all looking at me the blue one is my fuckin g hes the only one allowed on the desk. The others are on my dresser and tv stand

4. Haha thats cool, the.video was cracking me up, it seemed like you were enjoying yourself :laughing: :smoke:

5. Subbed, I wanna try this hahah

6. haha yeah when I look back at it though the green ones were pretty messed up it could've been a lot beter

7. Ohh I wish I had a printer :( I want a little dragon dude that "follows" me

8. link to website where i can print them out?

9. its in the original post

10. Holy shit I just made one and it is fucking awesome!:hello: Optical illusions are the shit:smoke:

11. i made on of these before. it's pretty damn cool actually. i want one of the scultpure ones with faces in them lol

12. "No Stan stop playing! You never catch the dragon!"

13. thats so cool im going to make one when I get scissors

14. :laughing: So true!