sick of this shit

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by scotiasmoker92, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Ok guys been ages since i've posted on here but anyways, any of you guys ever run with a gang when you were younger and if you did how the fuck did you deal with it once you grew up.

Story is I was part of a gang not like American gangbanger stuff, shit load of knives and drugs but no guns anyway once I seen it was all bullshit after a few years I distanced myself from it but too this day it still dogs me. Yesterday I was walking home from my mates and I run into one of the guys I used to fight with, so he puts his hand in his pocket and I already know he's going for a blade so I run at him before he can pull it out and the two of us fall too the floor, anyways we fought and I ended up with stiches on my eyebrow and from what I heard he has a broken nose and 3 missing teeth. Today I get a phone call from a withheld number usual shit your getting stabbed n other threats so now I'm straight back fighting again. I'm not scared of it but I'm going to be a dad soon and me n my girl are engaged, and I don't want to be looking over my shoulder the rest of my days.

Any ideas short of leaving town all together. Cheers for taking the time to read lads.

straight outta Glasgow

2. Damn sorry to hear that. Maybe lay low and buy a car that way ur out of the streets

3. damn man.....I feel for you...

how bout just staying home more and dont walk to your friends,at least till the tension dies down....like in a few months. especially not alone....who knows when there may be a group of them...I can tell your no pussy , but as you said it would suck to always have to be watching your back.

4. I've been to Glasgow. Once. Got jumped. You never jumped any ginger English kids, did you? :laughing:

I don't know, mate. I'd say to relocate, but I don't have any experience with that kind of thing. Not engaging anyone in a fight would probably be a good start. Don't worry about looking like a bitch by backing off - you're going to look like a real bitch when your kid has to attend your funeral.

5. From what I've read the streets of Scotland aren't easy. Trying to talk or negotiate with your supposed "enemies" wouldn't be easy, I would imagine.

Besides skipping town, I guess the only thing I can think of is trying to get in contact with your rivals and your old gang. Tell them you're about to be a father and you don't want to be involved in that world anymore.

Like I said above though, that's probably not practical.

Goodluck mate

6. Was thinkin of just keeping my head down like you guys are saying no way my kid is gonna be born without his dad if shit gets too heavy then me and my girl talked about it and were just gonna leave town and start fresh, guess part of the growing up deal is too learn too swallow your pride and walk away.

Lol and no mate I haven't jumped any ginger kids shame that Ur first experience of Glasgow was shit saying that it is the murder capitol of europe lol who would choose to come here lol.

straight outta Glasgow

7. If you are real and they are fake the only thing you can do is change your name and gtfo

Fake groups of gang punks have no respect you are pretty much fucked if they are young they have no morals

they are to busy saying i dont give a fuck

8. And talking don't really suit these lads since they can hardly string a sentence together lol and most of the people in the gang I was in are in jail or dead or heroin addicts so I defo think its time to get outta dodge.

straight outta Glasgow

9. Oh, good. Not that I'm much for revenge... I was on a road trip with the lads, and was a very obnoxious 17 years old. I may have called for it.

But Glasgow isn't an all bad place. Can you relocate within the city, to get out of your usual territory and away from your local neds? Otherwise, it's a great excuse to try out a new place. I always liked Edinburgh.

10. Nah mate u no what its like wae facebook n shit people always find out might move to the coast take up surfing lol

straight outta Glasgow

11. Whatever you do, be safe!

12. Best idea you could have. The Borders is tops, unless you're headed way up to Aberdeen. But I don't know why anyone would want to travel further north.

13. Ano fuck Aberdeen lol always fancied Newcastle heard you can get a great night out there lol

straight outta Glasgow

14. at least you aren't in a gang anymore. that shit is ridiculous. just makes you so much less of a human

15. Yup its like you leave your morals behind guilt free until it all rushes back when u get away from it it does make you less human

straight outta Glasgow

16. Newcastle?! If you're going to move to England, you might as well make it worthwhile. Unless you want to devolve into a Geordie... :p

I'm from the south and think everything north of London is too far north, so maybe I'm biased.

17. Family first fuck those bozos .I say skip town an never look back .once that kid comes you won't have tome for that bullshit

18. If your gonna be a Dad, might be best to find a non violent route a dont want to risk getting locked up. Your soon to be family is gonna need you. Do what it takes, even if relocating is the answer.

19. I'd be trying my best to get the hell out of there. Think of it this way, you stay, you're constantly watching your back, soon to be wifes back and then your kids back. I'd be doing what ever I could to get out not fair to your girl or kid to be placed in danger and it seems as if you're reaping what you have sown.