Sick of scummy dealers

Discussion in 'General' started by Goggalor, Dec 7, 2012.

1. This will be my last time going through this particular source. I knew I was being shorted, but I didn't know just how much until I got my own digital scale last week. Just picked up what was supposed to be an 8th, weighed it out: 1.7. Like, are you fucking serious? I've heard of shorting someone like .1, .2 tops. This is ridiculous.

2. Grow your own.

3. Ya thats gnarly.

You sure your scale works right? Those cheapy digital scales are made broken a lot :/

4. This fucking guy lol

Ya OP

Just pull either land or a big ass closet out your ass along with a few hundred bucks at best and dont forget you have to donate a good chunk of time to actually produce something you want to smoke

OH and you wont get your first harvest for 3 months at best.

GROW YOUR OWN BRO!

5. It's not as simple as that. In-door growing of high quality Cannabis is not easy by any means.

6. Not everyone can.

7. It was a pretty cheap scale($30). This one to be exact: http://www.rivalswords.com/images/products/detail/23011129323.jpg

I just got it last week though so I'm getting used to what different weights actually look like. The bud came as one solid spear, and I knew right away it wasn't 3.5. I was shocked to see 1.7 on the scale though. I tried many different times too, and that's what it kept reading. I only go through this guy when my main dude is at work or out, but nice to know I can scratch another source off my list.

8. put a nickel on ur scale and it should weigh 5gs so you can see if ur scales right.

9. He's probably and eye ball dealer.

Weighs with his eues

10. Yup, weighed 5.0 exactly.

11. [quote name='"Goggalor"']This will be my last time going through this particular source. I knew I was being shorted, but I didn't know just how much until I got my own digital scale last week. Just picked up what was supposed to be an 8th, weighed it out: 1.7. Like, are you fucking serious? I've heard of shorting someone like .1, .2 tops. This is ridiculous.[/quote]

Ahh i know that feel, find a FRIEND and bring a digital scale, ask if you can weigh it out and if it weighs less than normal say hey dude youre about .5 off of a gram? Should we just take 5$ off the price or what? I mean ive given my friends 20$ for 1.5 knowingly to help them start their business and then they smoke me out hella for free, but get it weighed out, use a scale you know is correct

12. call the cops on him.

13. My main guy weighs everything in front of me and has always been legit. Just bought a half of Master Kush from him a week ago and it was great. But he was at work all day today so I went through this guy. Basically it's this guy I went to HS with and his GF selling. They just bring me to the dudes place, run in and grab it and come back out. I don't know whether it's the dude shorting me that bad, or if it's the other dude and his GF taking shit for themselves. Probably both.

14. text him and just say "really dude,1.7?"

15. Check out micro-grows. I do mine with 150W in a little cabinet shoved in a corner. But you might not be able to do that if you're livin' with Mom and Dad.

16. I do live with my parents, and I have tried growing before, but I had a single plant and it turned male. My only reason for not getting some actual nice seeds and growing is it's actually not easy at all to grow the level of quality of bud that you'd want to smoke. I don't know if I want to dedicate that much time, nor do I have the money for it right now.

17. Been there done that you produce shit bud first of all

Second of all your yields are almost non existant

18. Yup, as another staed, he may be an "eye baller" and doesn't have a scale. Call him out on it, gently. :smoke:

19. Yeah man just call/text him up and tell him how short it was. That's just too much to just not say anything

20. [quote name='"Goggalor"']

My main guy weighs everything in front of me and has always been legit. Just bought a half of Master Kush from him a week ago and it was great. But he was at work all day today so I went through this guy. Basically it's this guy I went to HS with and his GF selling. They just bring me to the dudes place, run in and grab it and come back out. I don't know whether it's the dude shorting me that bad, or if it's the other dude and his GF taking shit for themselves. Probably both.[/quote]

Not getting ripped and waiting for 2 days toget weed is better than being shorted, NEVER give someone the $ before seeing the bud, its a 90% chance of getting shorted or jacked, OP private message me and ill tell u how to prevent getting ripped