Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sick of Pot snobs!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by a SquaRe, Mar 15, 2011.

1. I dunno bout y'all but I am so fed up with kids complaining about their weed being "too dry" or not the danky smell there use to. I recently got rid of some high quality indoor Kush. Crystal infested, sticky to the core goodness. Now this is prolly just me, but I honestly like my budd pretty dry. To me, its easier to break up, stays lit longer and this prolly isnt true, but TO ME I feel like potency is increased.
    This kid tells me "It was good, but way too dry"

Why do ppl judge weed based off bag apperance,texture and smell nowadays?

Weve all got some budd that didnt smell so great but knocked us on our ass right?
    Ive gotten budd that was so wet I couldnt even smoke it and had to dry n cure it myself!
    All strains smell different as well. Some smell skunky, fruity, foresty. So when one opens a bag and doesnt get that "fruity pebbles" smell they yearn for, its automatically not good weed?

Im sick of ppl acting as if they know what good weed is and what it should look,smell, taste like. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT! So untill you smoke it,STFU.

Sorry, just my rant.

2. I think you need to smoke a bowl or two.

3. I think you need to hang out with more chill people.

And err...some people are really into how it looks and smells, if they weren't growers wouldn't bother with appearance.

4. If someone gave me a bag of some "high quality indoor Kush. Crystal infested, sticky to the core goodness." I wouldn't be complaining about shit.

5. The dry weed out here is what we call "schwag or brick" eeeeewwwww . Terrible terrible stuff .

6. tell him he can throw and orange peel in his sack if he want it to be more moist

7. pour diesel on the next sack you sell them that way it will be wet
    and you can also tell them its sour diesel

8. and you will also make them very sick:cool:

9. i know what you're saying, but you've gotta recognize the difference between a pot snob and a connoisseur... some people do totally come off as assholes being like "man, I get the best weed you've ever seen" and shit.

10. As a grower, I'm always nitpicking other people's buds. I dunno, I guess it comes with the growing territory. Everyone thinks they grow the best.

11. weed is supposed to be dry when being smoked. if someone says its too dry ill say ur dumb and move on with my life.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Snobs gonna snob :confused_2:

13. I dont really care much of smell or texture, as long as its some good weed. But theirs a big ass difference between some good weed and something like mid.

14. This is exactly what I mean...just becuz its dry doesnt make it "schwag or brick weed"
    I have Vanilla Kush and Kandy kush in my stash right now. Homegrown. Bone dry.
    Does that make my weed terrible as you say?

Gah! Yes I do need to smoke a bowl...or 7...:rolleyes:

I kno about the whole "peel" idea to re-moisten your crop. Guess im just angry that ppl dont understand weed comes in all shapes,sizes,colors,textures,smells,etc.

15. It's cool to have good smelling/looking/feeling bud, but ultimately I judge based on how good the high is.

16. Yea,understandable.

But Im sure you wouldnt say something stupid like "Oh, this isnt some dank. Its TOO dry"

17. I actually prefer dry bud. If they don't lick it fuck'em, more for you.

18. It's cannabis, not pot.

19. yep:devious:

20. I'm sure somewhere out there, dry weed is good . But over here if you cope some dry weed, you got ripped off and it is not DANK !