Sick of ignorance

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Lucid_Reality, May 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Thanks for being part of the group. I also think kids being molested and raped is horrible.

2. Well, other than Blacko, it appears no one is listening to me, so I\'ll make this my final post as long as no one will respond rationally.

The good pedo, in the case of a girl lover, would put his life before a child. He would look out for her, listen to what she has to say, and just be a good friend to her. I have heard TONS of accounts of kids being great friends with adults. It\'s not an immaturity thing on the adult side, it\'s just a more basic look at the world. He can forget about all the conditional stuff to do with love, politics, money, etc, and just interact on a more basic, meaningful way. I was NOT talking about sex. Those who immediately equate pedophilia with rape and molestation are sadly misguided. I don\'t really believe in consentual sex either. That\'s more...yeah...The definition is \'a sexual attraction to children\'. If this meant that everyone who was sexually attracted to children actually hunted and raped them, the same number of same-age heterosexuals and homosexuals would be out on the rape hunt as well. MOST PEOPLE HAVE RESTRAINT, if it\'s so difficult to believe. Does one go out and steal a Ferrari because he gets a boner every time he sees it?? It\'s called common sense! It\'s called looking out for the kid\'s best interest. Is it really so tough to think that an adult may actually CARE about a child? In the case of the child, it\'s great to have a truly intelligent person around who won\'t tell her to pull his finger, or stupid shameful crap that just induces bad feelings. Doesn\'t that make more sense than shielding her from the world?

A final note. I guarantee all of you that each of you knows at least a few pedos, and you don\'t even know it. It\'s because they don\'t fit the mentally-ill stereotype you expect. They are our teachers, summer camp leaders, pool attendants, etc. You can\'t tell the difference because they are not mentally ill. They are not trying to bone kids like some drunk high school kid tries to bone \'chicks\' at a house party. The good pedo wants nothing more than to make a kid happy.

How would I know all this? Because I just described my exact feelings. It makes no difference in how I interact with my friends or family. All it has done is strengthened my appreciation of children. It has made me a better person.

Have a nice day.

3. Pedophilia and child molestation isn\'t cool! Avoid Father McFeely\'s private pat and chats at all cost.

4. either I am missing something or something is seriously wrong..

Pedophilia: psychosexual disorder in which an adult\'s arousal and sexual gratification occur primarily through sexual contact with prepubescent children. The typical pedophile is unable to find satisfaction in an adult sexual relationship and may have low self-esteem, seeing sexual activity with a child as less threatening than that with an adult.

This says that a pedophile is about sex with children..

Lucid.........can you show me how you can be a pedeophile and it not be about sex???

5. I dunno where you got that info, that really narrows it down in a negative way. I looked at dictionary.com
    Not being able to maintain an adult relationship is one type of pedo, but certainly not all. Personally, girls my own age (20), and even twice my age turn me right on. I have no problem with adult relationships, so I can speak from experience to falsify your information.

6. Dictionary.com definition.

ped·o·phil·i·a ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pd-fl-, pd-)
    n.
    The act or fantasy on the part of an adult of engaging in sexual activity with a child or children.

The act or fantasy of...

No matter how you look at it, it still has to do wih sex with children...

^^Even thinking about sex with children is wrong!!!!!!!! I don\'t care how much they want it!

7. Well \'wrong\' doesn\'t cut it when it\'s an uncontrollable feeling. Therapy is used as a complete thought cleansing process, instead of just for the ones who DO hurt children. The feeling isn\'t uncontrollably strong for most, otherwise we would have a lot more crap done against kids\' will. The peds I understand are able to channel the feelings into something positive, like looking out for the kid\'s well-being instead of being selfish. It\'s not an impossible concept to understand...is there some other technical word we could call it? Obviously the word pedophile has been so twisted out of proportion that it assumes any person attracted to children is guilty of rape. Sounds like a pretty efficient system, since most of you have managed to piece together every bit of the stereotype which I used to believe.

All I\'m saying is that not every one is like the other. You paint a picture and ignore what I\'m trying to say. I\'m talking about life experience and you\'re all still intent on throwing the book at me. It\'s a huge culture shock like homos were 100 years ago, or whenever, but it is certainly not all bad. If ped\'s could express their beliefs, wouldn\'t it make more sense than having them hide it in plain sight? It\'s like, everything\'s fine until, uh oh! Uncle George is a pedo! Lock the children away! If everything is fine on an emotional base, why is a technicality such a problem?

I guess you just really have to understand the feeling. It\'s not \'wrong\' or disgusting, it\'s controllable, and it\'s easily turned into something good. Don\'t fight it, it\'s not going away :)

Still, as for the bad, selfish s**t, string em by the nuts.

8. I feel like I just walked through a funhouse.

9. Being a parent, I love alot of kids that come around my kids and socialize with my kids...

With my oldest son {18 in july} He has some real nice looking girls hanging around alot of the time.. I love alot of them like they were my own kids...

Sexual thoughts NEVER cross my mind...

Some of them look like models.. I have even tried to get a couple of them to check into modeling...

10. I feel like I\'m gonna be repeating myself forever.

Not every pedo will eventually snap because of \'deviant\' urges. Like I said before, what causes someone to NOT go out and steal a Ferrari because he loves it so much? COMMON SENSE. It\'s about understanding the consequences and putting priority on that over one\'s own desires. And remember what I said about actually CARING about a child? Seems like a lot more important of a cause than screwing around. Why is it so hard to believe that peds actually have self-control?

(edit)
    I\'m not asking you to condone it, I\'m asking you to stop throwing everyone in the same blender.

A ped can\'t be changed. A ped is a ped forever, and the only thing therapy can do is change the feeling of love into that of bad feelings.

11. I also love kids as if they were my own. I don\'t have any, but being able to spend time with kids is a great feeling.

Your son probably gets along with the girls really well. I bet they look up to him and respect him, and he does the same for them. Believe it or not, these could be \'symptoms\' of pedophilia......

Getting them into modelling? Pedo-central :p

12. But I also think people that are attracted to children in a sexual manner are sick too. Not to put you down in any way, I have nothing agaisnt homosexuals, I have nothing agaisnt white, blacks, asians or any other race, sex or greed, but when it comes to pedophiles I think they are sick, just plain and blunt.

Ps. I think this thread should be closed, I do not like ignorance but I will show it in a pedophiles case, sick bastards the whole lot, they all need help.

13. ya got to be kidding ???

anyone with sexual thoughts about children is not welcome at my place.

subject closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.