Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sick of hearing about cali!!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by highlifeman1, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. you may not need them but its great to have plants that have 6-10 pounds a plant and is better then most club weed that will only cost you 20 bucks to grow where anybody out of cali is going to spend a shit load on a indoor set up and run about 5-7 1000w lights to get the same as one outdoor plant in cali that you just plant in the ground :smoke:

2. nope, cuz i know we got bettr or equal bud here

3. wow. stop posting.

all he said was "anyone can make good bud", and that's absolutely true.

4. were do u live

5. #25 wunschshrek, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    Fact : You type and express your thoughts as if you have autism.
    Fact : Oregon does have better prices than cali for the most part on street deals, when I lived in Oregon I never paid over 250 for an oz for top of the line top shelf stuff.
    Fact : Good marijuana can be grown anywhere.
    Fact : Amazing marijuana comes from Canada.
    Fact : You have no clue how to properly form a grammatically correct sentence.

6. #26 wunschshrek, May 25, 2010
    I have grown outdoors in cali, I know what is possible.

All I said was top quality marijuana can be grown ANYWHERE. I have lived in over a dozen states and 3 different countries in my lifetime, I speak from first hand knowledge.

7. #27 dan k, May 25, 2010
    i get stuff from cali and i get stuff from colorado...

the colorado buds like KO, purpel magic and shiva skunk, make the arcata trainwreck look like a joke...
    i am gonna have to give them props on the master kush though.

im not even gonna say most people cause its really only the assholes that stick out sometimes, but a lot of people from cali are so ignorant and stuck up that they think they know everything there is about pot.
    im in a non medical state and i probably know more about the medical laws than most people that have a recomendation.

but one thing i am jealous of in cali is in-n out ='(

8. Those of us who were born and raised and have lived our entire lives in Calfornia know what we get, and we get it good.

Oh and we don't call our gorgeous state "Cali" - that's like calling San Francisco "Frisco" - in some parts of the city if you say that you'll be shot. If you want to instantly out yourself as a tourist then go ahead and call it "Cali", but a native never would.

9. #29 What Drug Test?, May 25, 2010
    Wunschrek is on his shit.

I don't like dealing in absolutes, but i'd generally say that Cali has one of the best buds (GENERALLY SPEAKING, GENERALLY, NOT WE HAVE BETTER BUD THAN ALL OF YOU ALWAYS PERIOD) markets in the united states. If you argue, you're just letting that jealousy show. It's cool. you don't need to have anythin to hate on a *****.

But as I said Wunschrek is right, My connect brings his shit down from Oregon; Oregon goes damn hard, low prices large quantity high quality.

10. My new york accent outs me as soon as I open my mouth anyway lol, can't hide this accent at all.

11. #31 EvoMan454, May 25, 2010
    No, a lot of adults go to school. A lot of adult's careers just won't allow them to (Truck drivers, people with long shifts, people who work nights and sleep most of the day, etc etc). Some people just can not even chance getting caught or they'll lose everything.

Don't just think about your situation, it is different for everyone. Everyone does not have time to grow. I mean no offense by this post, just pointing those things out.

12. The time commitment it takes to grow is truly minimal, you disproved absolutely nothing with this statement; people may not want to, and that's fine they shouldn't have too. But to say as an adult they can't or don't have the ability? No ... they lack the creativity, or they might just fear the consequences. Which is fine, not everyone has the stomach for having a pending jail sentence sitting in their backyard, basement, or a plot they walk to a couple times a week

I truly challenge you to find a reason why someone would not be able to grow due to some time commitment. Perhaps if they had a job that took them out of the country or state for weeks or months at a time it could get more difficult, that is the only situation I could see. Personally, I know very few people that are in this situation. You?

13. The grass is greener on the other side. Literally. :laughing:

14. yeah kind of! u got people posting pics of bud which they dont have 2 do. & some ignorant cali a-hole knocking it.
    & u can check my pics i only take a few. but people put so-so dank & u people tear them a new 1. its just getting real fucking old

15. I'm jealous of California because I live in South Carolina.

But the sun doesn't shine magical cannabis potentiators on their outdoor crops.

Their lights ain't got pixie dust.

ANYBODY CAN GROW GOOD POT.

OSG doesn't live in California...

16. Well East coast girls are hip
    I really dig those styles they wear
    And the Southern girls with the way they talk
    They knock me out when I'm down there

The Mid-West farmer's daughters really make you feel alright
    And the Northern girls with the way they kiss
    They keep their boyfriends warm at night

I wish they all could be California
    I wish they all could be California