Sick of bullshit bum ass dealers.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rbtrucking4, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Alright so I got a dealer who has no car, license or job so whenever I wanna cop I gotta take em to his connect to go get the shit and all this bullshit. It is getting mad annoying. The only reason I stick with this guy is because he gives me really good prices and everyone else around here is sky high. Anyone else have experiences with dealers like this? If so, what did ya do about it?

2. Dude he obviously accounts for your inconvenience by hooking it up; what more do you want from him? Find a new connect if its that bad dude.

3. Well man you just gave yourself the boot on that.....

If you have to take him places then he HAS to give you the best prices.

4. [quote name='"Go Town"']Dude he obviously accounts for your inconvenience by hooking it up; what more do you want from him? Find a new connect if its that bad dude.[/quote]

I understand that its just annoying having to run all around town when i wanna cop.

5. He's obviously not a dealer, and merely a middle man who operates through another.

He's doing you a favor by supplying the connect in the first place, if you don't want to chauffeur his ass around then go find your weed elsewhere.

I never understood this? When people ask me for budd, I'm not about to pick up amounts based on someone's word. You get your ass to my apartment and you spend your own fucking money.

6. Ya I definitely hear you on that and sometimes he does go out and get it for me so I can pick it up from his place but that is becoming more and more rare lately. I guess it really aint so bad though since I am getting really good prices. One of the main problems I have with the situation though is when I take him to his connect he buys really big amounts and if we ever got pulled over I would be royally fucked with all the shit he has on em. Its just the risk I dont care for.

7. Don't be a bitch then. You've got a fucking voice, USE IT.

Then if after you've spoken your mind and he still disrespects you.... then you hand out consequences how ever you see fit but never without warning.

People stop walking over you when they fear for their lives.

8. Ask him for his guys number?

9. Lol What kind of a dealer would give there connects number out? I do know where the guy lives though..

10. You'll never know if you don't ask.

I would charge him your purchase for making his fucking runs, he can afford it and you aren't getting paid as a fucking cab driver.

You hold the cards here.

11. [quote name='"rbtrucking4"']

Lol What kind of a dealer would give there connects number out? I do know where the guy lives though..[/quote]

You bitch about the situation and don't take our advice? Do something about it if you don't like it.

12. Really big amounts, yet he's always out by the time you need more? Is a really big amount a half o? Lolol...

You should just buy a half o or something, than wait for him to hit you up for a ride. When he hits you up, you are in complete control and can ask whatever you want.

13. Then don't do it, simple as that. Don't reply with, "but that's how I get my ganja" because then you'll just be bitching.

14. NOT A dealer.

15. I do buy a half O and he buys like a half pound. It lasts me a week then when i try to re up he is usually out. Sorry about the rant I was just pissed off this morning cuz I had allot of shit to do and he starts sayin if I wanted bud id have to take em to go get it and I just got a little pissed off. It aint really as bad as I was making it out to be. I was just pissed off and kind of exaggerating the situation.

16. Sounds like his bum ass got you by the balls. LMAO!

17. if your the driver your 100% responsible for ANYTHING that is in your car even if it is a "passangers" shit