Sick of being looked down on.

Discussion in 'General' started by Pinkfloyd5434, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Im sick of this world. I get pulled over by cops for no fucking reason and my buddy gets his shit confiscated for no reason. No swerving, we weren't smoking, nothing.

Then my borhter, this is his computer, has now banned my from going on this website because he doesn't approve of my 'use'. My family even calls it getting a 'fix' when I want to get weed. Wow what a life. So now my brother will put on another block on this website and I won't be allowed to search it on his computer.

Why do we get such a bad name. It really saddens me when I think about it. And I HATE whenever people who drink alcohol constantly, (step dad), calls me a drug addict, meanwhile he wakes up and drinks till the day is over.

But yeah anyone can go out and tell the whole fucking world that alchohol is so amazing, but if you go out and tell 10 people how amazing weed is, you'll get looks of discomfort, and you know they think you're on something like coke.

I see no hope in the world for those who blaze, everytime were close to legalization its turned down, usually.

FUCK PENNSYLVANIA

/end rant

2. you cant sit around feeling sorry for your self saying the world sucks.
    stand up for what you believe in
    and keep moving past the ignorance and enjoy your self

3. I'm black :laughing:

Keep truckin' cuz

4. sooooooo.........fuck em. [​IMG]

5. hahaha my best friends a black dude and he always says that too you sound just like him haha

6. Yeah i said that a long time ago, but everytime i go out with my friends and I get the looked down upon look from everyone in my family and it really depresses me then when i smoke cause i just think about my family being so disappointed. i remember a time when no one in my familyu knew I blazed, that was pure bliss :eek:

7. Yeah that's why I really want to move out of the U.S., shit is too backwards here.

8. like I said.....fuck em. If they can't accept you for who you are and what you choose to do as an adult, fuck em.

9. "Nah, I don't do that shit anymore." While drinking.

You know the tone, the one that says it's like you're snorting coke off a hooker's ass.

10. i'm pretty sure it's legal to grow and smoke in your home in spain, im moving there as soon as possible

11. hahaha

12. Yeah Spain is where its at, I don't know much about their laws towards it but I know a lot of Euro countries never jail for the herb, only fines if they even have laws against it.

I see someone posting from Spain on GC but I forget their name:confused:

13. #13 Blutteufel, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    People around here really don't give a shit, but every now and then there's some ignorant, holier-than-thou cunt scab who somehow feels the need to make an ass out of themselves by preaching the congealed contents of the propaganda cesspool right to my fucking face in some sort of attempt to make me feel bad about my life, to which I simply smile and say, "Go fuck yourself with a chainsaw, punk; I'm busy."

If someone ever accused me of being high, though, they'd be right.

14. When I first started smoking, I soon realized how poorly stoners can be treated. The first thing I thought was, "I wonder if this is what it is like to be black?"

I fucking hate ignorant people in general.

15. i guess ive never really noticed people hatin.. around here most folks just accept the fact. i reemember in highschool i always felt like the teachers and students in my honors classes were lookin down on me.

i laughed when i got Bplusses for each class, even though i was stoned literally every day .(class after lunch:D)

16. seriously its bullshit. i have gone through so much shit with my family just because i smoke.

17. i know its depressing when you think about it. especially when you come home from a friends and they know you were smoking because you're friends blaze too. then they just act so weird to you. and then they call it a complete waste of time and it has no benefits. i countlessly read the benefits and it's always 'yeah who gives these statistics? pro marijuana people right?'

18. You're telling me... I'm a freshman at a miltiary college. I transferred here two years into college so I'm the same age as my squad leaders... Don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'm more intelligent and more physically fit then the lot of them. Yet they still need to teach me life lessons like when to do my homework and how to clean my room. I had a 300lb squad leader screaming his face off right next to me this morning 5 minutes after I woke up. He wasn't even yelling at me but it still sucked.

I could go on, but its not worth it to dwell on the negative stuff in life. Focus on how you can make yourself better and it will be alright.

19. I suggest moving out, it gets so much better when you're on your own.
    My mom has completely backed off the subject of weed, I think she realizes that my smoking doesn't equal her past meth use and I'm actually more stable than she is.

It just takes time, we're always here for ya.

20. Thank you man. That's why I enjoy Grasscity. I know that many people on here have to deal with the same bullshit situations and it's good to know people have been there too.