sick of bein sick

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Sep 24, 2006.

1. god damnit, i hate this time of the year cuz i always have a super runny ass clogged nose. and no matter how much of this stupid fuckin dayquil i drink it keeps runnin and only 1 side stays clogged which also happens to be the runny side, so i cant jus suck it up through my nose, and then i gotta blow my fuckin nose ever 5 minutes although by this point i've resorted to jus pluggin my nose with kleenex, anyone know how to get rid of this shit? i been sick since thursday and thursda night i did heroin and friday i wasnt sick anymore, but now i'm sick again and its pissin me off, i need mroe heroin, works a hell of alot better than this weakass dayquil with its stupid ass phenylephrine that dont work, like who cares if people make meth with pseudoephedrine, at least it works, all they had to do was update the gackers so the cooks couldnt purify it

fuckin america makin me sicker than i have to be :mad: :mad:

n theres my angry sick rant

2. shit fuck the heroin
    I need them nugs

3. i use the "Little Noses: Nose Drops"... shit works likke a charm.. it's meant for babys.. but hell, works great for me.. acouple squirts in each nostril, within 15 minutes my clogged nose is gone.

4. Man, I wish I could help but- I never get sick man.

I get sick once every couple years. I have no allergies and don't get headaches often.

sorry - smoking weed help at all?

5. Thought it doesnt sound like allergies, you should try some reactine, or any other kind of anti-histamine... doesn't hurt.

I find it helps with other symptoms like that which arent associate with my allergies.

6. You can try homeopathic (I'm not sure if I spelled it right... or if it's even the right word :( my English is not completely perfect) stuff. It's a kind of natural treatment, I think you can find it at a drugstore. They make homeopathic medication for almost every health problem. I have used the one that cures the runny, clogged, irritated nose, if I remember the name of the treatment is Coryzalia or something. Some people say it doesn't work, but for me it works extremely well.

I hope I helped you, I'm afraid that what I wrote is more confusing than anything... I have to go to sleep now, writing stuff like this makes me tired... I have a job interview tomorrow morning so I really don't want to stare at my screen all night and act all weird tomorrow. I want to work so I can have money and go buy things :D

:)

7. Yeah, i'm sick, too and it sucks balls. I get sick alot this time of year and this year is the same old story. Feel better man.

8. Frankly, I am amazed that you even have to ask what the problem is; I'd have thought it was fairly obvious. Haven't you ever seen a junkie with a snivelling cold? They are always ill, it's a pathetic sight.

Heroin drastically lowers immunity. As does the dogshit diet you no doubt eat when you are on it.

Do yourself a favour; stop eating shite, and stop using heroin - you will get hooked, regardless of what you think - and you can enjoy a normal immune system once more.

9. no no, you got my story fucked up, i was sick before i did the heroin, and it was the first time i did it in around a year, my boy just gave me one cuz it was one of the few things i can do while i'm getting random drug tests in rehab, other than alcohol, coke (which doesnt affect me) or crack (which is just plain horrible)

well today i finally feel a little better, my nose is still clogged but its not runny, and i dont mind clogged cuz i can at least go in public n shit n not have to worry about snot runnin out my nose

edit: also i eat very healthy, lot of fruits n vegetables, meat, cheese usually for snacking, not to much candy (although i used to eat mad candy)

gotta stop assumin shit