Sick no till plant

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Triple6Greens, Aug 19, 2016.

1. I have 3 plants that are vegging in 10 gallon pots under t5s, all are having the same symptoms.

The bottom leaves are yellowing and dying, Idk if it's from temps, under watered, over watered, light penetration ....

My thought was it was from the lights not reaching the lower leaves ... will this cause them to do this? Over all I would say they are healthy plants...

No till soil
    Kelp neem alfalfa tea 1x week
    Protek and ful power once a week
    Water Tuesday Thursday and Sunday

This week I have been using water only but the problem did not start this week. It has been happening for month or so now ...

IMAG0883.jpg

IMAG0884.jpg

IMAG0885.jpg

IMAG0886.jpg

IMAG0887.jpg

IMAG0888.jpg

2. Looks like a lot of leaves , maybe a haircut is in order ?

3. @dickie fickle

You think they dying from the light not getting to them?

These plants have another month or so in the vegging before going to flower. Maybe I should give them a good trimming

• Like Like x 2
  4. Trim so it gets light and some air . Are you going to pot up ?

5. @dickie fickle

Oh yeah. I veg indoor and flower outside in a bottom less 4x4 raised bed filled with no till soil and tons of worms

• Like Like x 1
  6. my guess its just due to low light penetration from t5's

• Like Like x 1
  7. @Sc00byD00bie

This was I was thinking too... it's all good then I don't mind them shedding. Less trimming I gotta do

• Like Like x 2
  8. "Over all I would say they are healthy plants"

Those are not unhealthy plants - they are very healthy plants and you have zero to worry about. Lower leaves dying and dropping is completely natural.

It's the Law of the West.

J

• Like Like x 6
  9. Thanks everyone

10. this, so the lowers become access baggage and are disposeable the plant feels, its focused on the tops now thats where the sugars in those dead leaves went to pal.:ey: