Sick New Spoon

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Airmax, May 11, 2011.

1. Just got this at artifax for 40 dollars is hits unbelievable, and can hold a lot in the bowl. i fit about 1.5 into it. Tell me what you think. I put up and 8th nug of C-99 i got on the wallet. and Some Purp Kush nugs in the Bowl. And a Fat blunt of Purple Kush me and a few friends rolled. But my good Cameras Broken. so i had to take them with a shitty phone camera.

Attached Files:

2. Nice, I love spoons!! +Rep!

3. Damn no love

4. sick spoon bro, i like it

5. Very nice.

I just can't justify spending more than $30 on a spoon, but I'm also a frugal bastard.

6. Yeah idk i just really liked it. it hits so hard to

7. #7 KGann, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Badass man, definitely wasn't nocking the purchase, that's a nice spoon!

8. looks like a solid spoon yoo enjoy :smoke:

9. Nice spoon, man

10. Sweet spoon dude. Nice looking buds too! Enjoy!

11. im diggin the piece man. good pick and not a bad price if she's thick and lasts.

a nice thick bowl is worth 100 in my opinion so long as its SICK and lasts you your life (which is why im extra careful with my expensive piece).

12. #12 KGann, May 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I can dig that. If you're a spoon person, I guess price isn't really a factor.

13. Yeah dude its thick as hell. I dropped it on my wood floor from pretty high up. Considering im 6"3 haha and didnt break or scratch

14. cool ass spoon man i like it... it reminds me of my cousins... his was clear"when he bought it" but it had that same shape