Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sick in morning?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by aaem33, May 29, 2017.

1. I'm an everyday smoker, at least a gram a day for a couple years now. Used to smoke cigs, stopped about a month ago.
    Anyway, as of late it's been almost impossible to smoke in the morning. I cough so much I feel like i'm going to vomit (i threw up briefly today for the first time actually, just stomach acid) & feel a weird pressure in my throat that makes me continually swallow. i also sometimes get hot flashes. Anyone experience something similar or have any suggestions? I only experience this in morning.

2. May sound like a stupid response but I'm not trying to be, are you pregnant?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Hot flashes and morning sickness...umm

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I definitely recommend taking a pregnancy test if you've been sexually active (regardless of birth control methods).

If 100% no chance of pregnancy, I recommend consulting your doctor about possibilities of GERD or something related to your upper GI.

5. Could also be detox of nicotine from your system. When I stopped smoking cigs I had some of the similar effects. Even though nicotine leaves the body within days the anxiety can last for several months.

Sweet Cheese and Durban Poison Grow

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. update i see how it can definitely sound like pregnancy - these symptoms ONLY happen after taking a hit in the morning. any other time of day i feel 100% healthy, and i feel fine both before and after the strange dramatic coughing seshs.

i've also been to the dr recently and gotten a pregnancy test, so, its DEF not that.