Sick glass?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by D-i-ESEL, May 15, 2010.

1. It looks nice, and yeah we've never had a high end piece so we're still noobs to glass... Is it a good bong for a great price, or should we be looking elsewhere? Again, just trying to stay under $150. Thanks so much for your input!

2. ICU already said he would not reccomend buying that.

You can get a15" 5mm Ehle straight with ice pinches for almost 130 or a 18" 5mm Ehle straight with no ice for about the same price.

If ALT was working then you could get a 9mm HVY

3. So if you don't suggest them, could you post a link up for one or two that you think are better and in my price range? It would be highly appreciated!! Thanks!

4. Damn just a troll... You can't post links.

5. ummm no. Thats not allowed at all. Do some research of your own instead of asking us to do it for you. :rolleyes:

use google, use the search button on here, your question has been asked millions of times....look it up. I'm not gonna start looking around for you, thats what you gotta do.

and for that price don't get a perc'd tube, just get a straight tube. The perc'd tubes in that range suck. You gotta get into the 200+ range for even the bottom range of minis that are actually worth it.

I'm gonna say that you should get a little more money together and get a minishowercap from syn. You can find one for around 200. Thats my answer.

6. Not a troll.. Just a coneseiur trying to find his way.. And as for not posting links.. I've done it twice on this thread so far.. My appologies. Second matter of business, I'm sure the question has been asked; and so far the bongs I've posted yall have shot down, so I'm at a loss. What brands should I be looking at specifically? What should I be looking for (percs, ice, etc).. Thanks!

7. Read my second to last post. Look into Ehle!
    :facepalm: I PM'd you, posting competitor links is not allowed. You can obviously post links to this site and any other site that is NOT an online headshop.

8. and read my last post...for that price just get a straight tube, or beaker if you prefer (like NYCdeisel said.......EHLE has great prices and great quality control).

if you can get another 50 bucks then I recommend a SYN Mini Showercap.
    Honestly. Thats what you should do. now you choose.

9. Like others have said, for 150 and under you should go against your instinct when looking at all these cool looking china perc tubes and go towards a solidly build single chamber tube. If you keep a growing collection you'll come to spot a poorly made china tube from a mile away. If you bought that weedstar, you would be happy because it is a pretty cool piece of glass, but ignorance is bliss, and there are better tubes out there.

For 150 I'd look for just a nice tube with a diffused downstem and ice notches at least. To find a tube like that, you can look for an ehle piece as others have said, or you can browse aqualab and try to find a nice tube, although most of the stuff on there is out of your price range.

Another great option is the seller SoulShineFamilyGlass on etsy. He can custom make a tube for you with all kinds of accessories, his work is pretty solid, and the prices are great. You can get a beaker bottom anywhere from 10-16 inches with a showerhead downstem, an ice pinch slide, and ice notches off of him shipped within your price range.

10. ill second this:wave:

11. His budget is now 150 max

12. I bought a $62 72cm double perc black leaf. One of the percs is busted, but it still gets hit every day. If you want something big and impressive for cheap, it's what you'll get.