Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sick from weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Daveboy, Mar 11, 2009.

1. i've been smoking for about 5 years now with a few breaks.
    recently coming off of a break i've been getting sick from smoking marijuana, once a take a few hits and sit back i start to feel nauseous and i end up throwing up...
    does anyone know what the possible cause of this is?

2. does anyone have any idea?
    it never happened before but just started recently.

3. I have never threw up from smokin weed but i have came close but just gagged me i guess. But this usally happens when ur smoke some dirt weed. Might try some higher grade stuff.

4. 1. I'm not sure this is the right forum.

2. This has happened to me twice. Once when I was younger and I imagine tobacco was also a big contributing factor. Also, a few weeks ago I got sick after smoking but I'm pretty sure it was because I hadn't eaten anything remotely nutritious that day. The closest I came to healthy food was freezer waffles with a gallon of syrup.

Did you eat anything unusual?

5. actually i hardly ate anything that day.
    just some cold noodles with sauce haha
    and it was some mersh out of a blunt so im not sure it that was the reason?