Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sick from weed!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zeitgeist, Nov 23, 2006.

1. Hi there, recently I've been having some major problems with good ol mary jane. Two days ago I smoked WAY too much (I'm also a small guy) and got really sick and dizzy. All I could really do was sleep and throw up... which I did.

After that I thought I wouldn't have any more problems though, as long as I didn't smoke that much. But yesterday, all I did was clear the chamber off someone's bong hit (white widow with keif) and the same thing happened. I got really sick and eventually threw up and passed out.

Is my body now rejecting MJ because of the first time I smoked too much? What could it be, and what should I do?

-thanks for your time

2. Sounds like you are one of the unfortunates who are allergic to the green.

3. hey man, welcome too SEASONED smokers...

relax a little will ya, you are just stone out of your ass bro!

smoke again, again, again... post if it gets worse ore if you pass the fuck out! hehe:smoking:

peace

4. I had the same problem,

my friend and I decided to hit 4 grams of keif out of a gravity bong, i could barely look at the stuff for a week. Im sure itl pass in time.

5. well I know I'm not allergic, I've been smoking pretty often for a year now. One thing I did notice though, was after the first time I threw up and now, whenever I think about MJ I kinda get sick to my stomach. Perhaps this will all pass if I just don't quit for a week or two? Maybe until all of the THC is out of my body?

6. dont force yourself to smoke if you dont feel like it, just give it a couple days, the feeling should pass.

7. if anything its the opposite for me, smokin weed brings me back to "normal"

8. I've never felt like taht from weed, it should should help with nausea.

I have gotten sick from smoking blunt after blunt all day long but not from straight weed.

Sure it had no tobacco in it?

9. could easily happen if your smoking a strong strain and your tolerance is low.. After taking a break for 2 weeks and smoking some very potent Durban poison out of my phx I got the spins bad where the only thing I could do was to sleep and was having horrible anxiety from it.. I would take small hits and if you need more smoke more but do it later, some strains can creep up.

10. take a break and then smoke when you truely feel the urge, sounds like ur forcing yourself to smoke

11. I just had a half a brownie (half a gram of high quality kush) 10 minutes ago, so I guess I'll see what happens. I feel like I have a ticking bomb inside of me ready to explode. Right now I'm just eating to hopefully stop it from coming too strong. Any other advice?

12. Get ready for a fun night.

13. you will be fine i would just start to smoke out of a bowl first then move to the bong if you are a new smoker that is but most people do throw up it either means 1. the weed is dry (it's gone bad) 2. you are a light weight and smoked to much 3. and u could be allergic but i doubt that

14. well how much did you smoke to make you get sick?