Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sick from vaping oil

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mrs. Vape, Aug 14, 2012.

1. I usually vape sativas. I like that light trippy sort of high.

The other day I vaped some oil using an eclipse. Afterwards I was sick like I'd been drinking -- not as dizzy though, but still I threw up and then had to go to bed. Not to sleep for quite some time, thoughts racing (oil was from a sativa, but I think oil in general is indica like in its effects, though my dealer said no) But wow I was slammed and regretful, waiting the damn feeling out.

At least there wasn't any hangover the next day.

2. I doubt it was the oil.  You were sick before hand

3. #3 Storm Crow, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    You overdosed, hon! In some of conditions, cannabis can be biphasic- give 2 very different results from different doses! Cannabis normally prevents nausea and vomiting, but if you overdose, it can CAUSE it! You just had a mild case of "Cannabinoid hyperemesis".  It is all too easy to have "one puff to many" with the concentrates! Use less next time and you should be fine! (FYI- a HOT shower or bath often relieves the nausea.)

Granny

4. Was the oil really goopy and underpurged? My friend's thrown up from dabbing unpurged oil his first time