Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sick from smoking too much

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by k1277, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Hey everyone,
    I just joined the forum a little while ago, new to smoking as well. Started in September and haven't smoked a lot but I enjoy it. Anyway last night my friend has a card and invited me to smoke some with them out of their new (pretty badass) bong. I obliged of course, and we ended up smoking two bowls. Long story short I was fucked up. It was really dank weed, and my tolerance is still relatively low, and I ended up getting sick from it. Has this happened to anyone else? Sorry for being such a lame ass, don't harass me too bad, it did freak me out a little bit though. Any help?

k1277

2. your tolerance is low, build it up by gradually toking more and more everyday, until finally you can smoke a pound in a single bound, other than that just low tolerance is your problem

3. 'Greening out' is not unheard of with low tolerance. I had a few run ins with that myself when I started toking cause my friends had already had huge tolerances and I was trying to roll with them :laughing: Just don't smoke as much next time, be aware of your limits.

4. You pulled a whitey. Common to throw up if u pull a whitey which is when you get too high for your tolerance

5. Lmao I know someone who passed out during their first time smoking after taking 1 large puff. It's all good.

6. Thanks guys, I was embarrassed but it was a pretty awesome high. Trippy as hell, lots of visuals, very nice melting feeling while laying on their bed. Pretty sweet, I would just prefer not to get sick again. The second bowl was probably a bad idea ha.

7. Yep!!! My husband has been smoking for years. Well, one day, me, him and a friend of ours(who is also a pretty hefty smoker) sat down and smoked 6-7 bowls between us. I was new to smoking and got extremely sick. I couldn't even open my eyes to stand up. I had to call out of work and have my parents come get our daughter. Its only happened 2-3 since then, but I've only been smoking for 3 1/2 years. :( just take it easy. :)

8. Nah dude these kinds of things are known to happen when new to smoking.
    You're good.
    I just wish I could get that high again :(