SICK custom xanax bar shirt bday gift

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by supersmoker27, Aug 28, 2009.

1. #1 supersmoker27, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    My brother gave me the best bday gift ive ever gotten. I cant say how much if fuckin love and appriceate this shirt. it costed him 45 bucks. i have a awasome bro.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is the bars that are "U94" brand. thats why 94 vision and sublime
    [​IMG]

I asked my bro to write something here it is

youll can always get ur bro drugs for his birthday.but drugs comed and go so, rember sometimes the things that last longer are sometimes BETTER. nd i pretty loked out so....... jus think bout the gifts u can get ur junkie friends...

2. thats ill yo forreal

3. hell yeah nice threads bro Is it specifically intented to be bars? the 4 brick peices look sweet. And you dont look so incriminating like me rollin around with my boy bob on the front burnin a splif!

4. Not gunna lie, that shirt is pretty ill. People who take drugs will get it, but its still very stealth.
    Cool gift.

5. That is definitely a one-ofa-kind shirt right there. You gots an awesome bro!

6. Happy birthday man, and great shirt!

7. Ill shit homie. ;)

8. Exactly, that's why I love that shit.

Tight shirt bro!

9. Thanks everyone. KICK ASS DAY.woke up, blazed showedred blazed, poped hlaf a bar, got home movies season4, watcehd some. wend to BK had hash browns and BK moca joe from BK. saw my gramda played pool and airhockey and got 25 bucks from her.
    started with 8 bars i have one left. I came home from my grandmas and met up with my homie who gave me fentanyl a perfect dose to not get to sick but still feel amazing and nod out I let him dig in to the bars. he also gave me the bomb shirt when he arrived.

We spent all day chillin and jammin just feeling incredible, smokin a little dro, writing lyrics, and we recorded our first song and burned it to a cd! anyone know where I can upload it so i can stream it here like youtube videos?

also geting a dilaudid ive been waiting on for days in a few mins. so fuckin lucky

Ill be posting up the dilaudid pic and first pac of cigs shortly.

10. If you post a picture of them Pall Mall Ultra Lights, I'm going to smack you in your fuckin' face!

Hahahahahahahaha

Just kidding homeboy, I'm really glad you gettin' to have a great day!

btw: 89 vision. 1989 was a big year for Brad. I was born in 89' so "89 Vision" will be my first tattoo

11. nice bro
    +rep for having a cool bro :p my bro wont even let me catch a cigar of his for free :(

12. man i hate to be "that guy" and im probably gonna get shit for this, but if i remember right your kinda young. maybe i got you confused with someone else, im just sayin, IF you are young...be easy on the drugs if ya can. ive seen alot of your threads...well countless threads about all the pills and shit ya do, hopefully your bein safe with em and dont go too fast. i only say all this because from what ive seen, you remind me EXACTLY of myself all through my teens... and because of all the drugs and pills i took my body and my brain are pretty fucked up. it sucks when you HAVE to take a pretty high dose of benzos (scripts) each day just to feel NORMAL

13. sick shirt, i'm mad jealous haha.

14. Your brother is awesome you will have a hard time getting him a gift as sick as that for his birthday you have to show him up tho

15. #15 thebigd^, Aug 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
    That run-on sentence fucked with me.

I'm not a grammar Nazi, but sometimes you just have to have commas, or a whole new sentence.

16. I personally think it is an awesome shirt and a really cool gift but I'd be careful and consider the location when you wear that shirt. I know places that if you had that on (and didn't look hard as fuck) you would DEFINITELY get jacked which could lead to something worse..

Not trying to kill the good vibe of the thread, but be careful dude.

17. Sorry I was mad high when I wrote that ahha

18. I usually get happy when I'm high, Munch.

Anyways that is indeed a really dope shirt. You have a nice brother, I have a sister and she never gets me shit. It sounds like you had an excellent birthday aswell.

19. thats awesome, so much better the 45$ worth of pills. you owe your bro big on his bday :p

20. thanks everyone. damn yeah its gonna be a bitch finding something for his bday that even comes close to the awasoemness of this shirt. and yes way better then 45 bucks of pills