Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sick, but great day..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MentholMatt, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Okay..I havent smoked much, but I have recently gotten back into it (i used to trip bawls from weed) <--- If youv seen my first post...well anyway I started back, and i had a glass bowl, but my friend got really high, and dropped it...so i was forced to make a tin foil pipe today...on a side note, i was pretty sick yesterday and today..bad chest and throat cold...but uhm, i picked up some high mids, and smoked like 2 bowls.(really small, about the circumference of a pencil..and put some in my cigarette..i got pretty high, and was a great day..

The bad side is that since im addicted to cigarettes (yeah i know :( )
    and smoked weed ontop of that while being sick,..i have a fever now and feel like total shit..so i wish i could load up a bowl, but i feel like ass right now even tho i already took motrin for the fever..dont even wanna know how i would feel without medicine in my system..

haha sorry for the long post, im just bored, venting, and telling grasscity about my day!!