sick bong idea

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xyz123, Apr 9, 2009.

1. me and some buddies were talking about making bongs after my inline a/c got broken and we came up with a sick ideea. a glass six footer but instead of it being straight its all coiled up like a spool of wire so its a semi-portable, handheld six footer :smoking:

2. i have something similar but its a 7ft pipe, the only problem is they can be a real bitch to clean

3. I want to see pics if you guys actually do this :)

4. is it a 7ft pipe coiled up like i described? post a pic if you can. yeah i didnt really think about the cleaning part but it would be a bitch

5. haha me too. i doubt we will seeing as im not a glassblower. the only way I could make one would be to take like 6ft of clear 2in vinyl tubing.

6. sounds like a zong kinda

7. this would be so sick

8. Indeed it would, reminds me of the Illadelph coil freeze bong, except like 6 feet :eek:

Not really as a zong curves out to the left then goes back in then curves out to the rigth and back in and so forth depending on the amount of bends, but I think the OP was referring to a bong like a huge coil, like a slinky or a pigs tail ahha.

9. So how do you plan on doing this? You should tell me, too. Share your secrets! :hello:

10. i think he was referring to how zongs hold more smoke compared to a straight tube of the same height(I.E. a 2' foot zong will equal a 3' straight tube in volume)

sick idea though i thought of the same thing before except just a normal sized tube about 3 feet maybe. it's very possible i'm sure someone could blow it pretty easy, something looking kinda like one of those little plastic play slides they had at burgerking and shit when i was little.

11. thatd be pretty sweet.
    i had a similar idea for once i get enough extra cash to have it made. either a straight tube with 2 seperate tubes crisscrossing around it or three tubes braided that form back into one near the mouth

12. yeah this is what im talking about. like a slinky:D

13. i am no glassblower. i unfortunately have no secrets:(
    i want to see somebody make it