Sick Bastard

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Santeria420, Feb 12, 2011.

1. #1 Santeria420, Feb 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2011
  2. Fuckin hate these assholes.

3. In prison he will learn what it's like to be touched against his will.

4. My thoughts exactly.

If he's found guilty on those 2 counts, he's spending the wrest of his life in that bitch. Put him in with the General Population, plenty of karma to go around in there.

5. Chomo get theirs

6. #6 Aquoz, Feb 12, 2011
    Don't you guys get sick of constantly bashing pedophiles?

*child molesters, not pedophiles.

7. Don't you get sick of grown men molesting little children? Grow up dude. That's not even really the point of this thread. I knew this guy my whole life, and would be the last person I would've expected to do something like this. You can never really trust anyone these days

8. Awesome post.

9. When a guy knows the offender, Id say that he has every reason for this

Also, I sense a guilty conscience here

10. #10 Aquoz, Feb 12, 2011
    I lol'd.

I suspect that an individuals decision to rape a child is indicative of a more serious problem than the simple attraction to children. I don't believe that torturing child molesters is the answer, unlike what seems to be the majority view that they deserve to be tortured and raped.

11. There's also the whole concept of "choice". Choosing to molest the child.

And we don't know if the douche that sodomized those girls was abused as a kid.

12. This is a discussion for educated psychologists, not stoners.

13. Okay, then you can fuck off from this topic too.

14. Since when did it turn into a discussion about psychology?

The main reason why I shared this, is because it's more of a reality check, things may not always seem as they are. I've said this twice now, if you fail to see the point of this thread, the please refraim from posting in it.

15. I understand full well the point of this thread. People enjoy talking shit. Nuff' said.

16. That they do. And then shot in the back of the head.

17. Dude, what the hell?

Shooting them in the back of the head kills them instantly.

Just throw them into general population in state pen and let those guys have them

18. :rolleyes:

19. For a while, yes, but I see no need to waste hundreds of thousands of dollars keeping him alive and raped for the remainder of his life when a bullet only costs a dollar and can be done after a few weeks of sodomy in gen pop.

20. Yes, I'm a child molester. You've caught me. I'm here defending child molesters in order to justify my past actions.