sick and tired

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by afgooey, Aug 11, 2009.

1. of these local punks. im gettin em tho. whats up with u pandoras? whats stressin u out these days?:(:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::D:D:D:hello::hello::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: is how its gona go hehe.

2. no love? :confused: my ass is broke cuz of them i wana get blazed or barred or tarred fuck it im gettin off the tweek to handle this. :D

3. I don't think anyone knows what you're talking about.

4. i do :) come to nj with $5 so we can smoek a blunt.

anyways yea i need $5 more dollars so i can buy a bag and smoke a blunt :(

5. #5 afgooey, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2009
    punk ass local kids takin advantage of my race and body type. they have no idea who i know tho thats the funny thing and they recently cost me like 300 bucks. but junkiedays doesnt like me talking about it so ima leave it at that.

and to my nj boy sorry my supersonic jet is in the shop i need the cash to fix but those punks...haha

man maybe when i get my job start again ill move over to the east for a year see how u guys roll. just a bunch of rough ass mexicans here damn and everyones on meth and i mean everyone.

6. come to south jersey we smoke some fine cheeba!

7. If you gonna be a G best go get your strap and take care of buisness, if not get a job and take less drugs?

8. i gotta job and dont do that many drugs. cravin the shit soo bad tho. im gettin the homegirl to pick me up and were gona get bud whew. yea ima move to jersey haha ive heard how it is ill bring the cali club trees at 20 a g. and homies cheeper. but im just talkin about sharing though ill blaze u out fat.

9. #10 afgooey, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2009
    i got a loaded pook stashed 2 blox away and i gotta fight that haha :eek::smoke:

thing is most dope heads arent able to hold it together to be able to chill on GC or they just dont want ppl to kno FUCK comin down hard