Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sick and tired

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hamsterhats, Mar 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey man can't weed all just get a bong
    Be Mr. Nice Guy don't be a cashed out hateful dude
    We were all young and dumb once it's part of life
    Instead of bitching about it help them to learn about
    The lifestyle teach em the tricks of an old dog don't
    Complain about it Teach the right ways get out of your parents
    Basement get a job pay your bills smoke pot and be HAPPY

2. #22 shroomkid, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    Hamster dude, you're an absolute asshole.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

3. #23 PositiveAttitudeMachine, Mar 14, 2012
    They both are kind of assholes

Weedity - tucking in your shirt doesnt make you a dork, also, don't call people faggot, get some respect. There is nothing wrong with gay people, they fight a battle similar to the battle marijuana consumers fight, mainly to be accepted and free of ridicule from society and the law

Hamster - theres no need to talk that way to anyone. Its a ridiculous fashion statement, yes, but he is far from the downfall of society. Be the bigger man and laugh that kind of stuff off.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

4. I concur

5. Accept people for who they are, not what you want them to be. If they aren't hurting anybody, just take them as they are. You will live a lot happier of a life.

6. You're the one who isn't acting like an adult here. People have the right to do whatever they want and if you don't like it, then shut the fuck up and move along. It's little shits like you that ruin it for everyone so next time think before you post something as fucking stupid as this. burn one!:smoke:

7. #27 Proshoes, Mar 14, 2012
    You arrogant shit. Tuck in your shirt? WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about? I get LAUGHS if my shirt isn't tuck in. Are you fucking kidding.

I wear a t-shirt and a BIT baggy pants. Baggy pants are for agility, and cock space you ignorant kid.

Baggy pants have more pockets, so I can store more things in them. I survive while having more things on me.
    Baggy pants keep me warmer than those gay pants. I survive by being warm.
    Baggy pants allow me to run and move around much better. If I can run and jump I can survive.
    Baggy pants are fucking stealth so when I'm stalking in on those tight gay fuckers playing paintball in the wudz I survive.
    Baggy pants have amazing stealth departments inside, I SURVIVE BY NOT GOING TO JAIL.
    Baggy pants look cool, and therefore all the girls are mine, I just have to show the fuck up.

Go learn new things, you damn ignavi.

Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

8. There are a lot of intelligent and mature members on here! you just have to weed through the many trolls, dumbasses and people who mainly post one liners to get rep and stuff.

9. There is definitely a divide on this forum between the children and the adults.

They need to do some spring cleaning up in here and get rid of the trash!

If you cant log on to the forum to chat about your love for cannabis like an adult, kindly GTFO.

10. How have YOU contributed to improve the quality of information, GrassCity, and posts? :rolleyes: :smoke:

11. I somewhat agree with whats being said here, mainly that the terminology can get annoying but you have to just brush it off since they are just words. Also I do not think you need to be high to function, I see it as quite the opposite. Also OP you need to remember that there are people on here who come on here drunk or just stoned out of their mind; even people with mental illnesses. Do not be so harsh because you do not know what is going on with someone on the other side of your computer. Also yes it is good to dress nice and professionally for work but its not the most comfortable look to wear all the time so most of us don't like to wear it all the time. Another thing you must remember is that those who use marijuana are often quite immature when compared to others their age and not the best at relationships and interaction. It is difficult to develop these things when you are high all the time; and so you must keep this in mind and ignore a considerable amount of what is said on here. This lacking of maturity is obvious in your original post as you lash out rather than discussing it respectfully and intelligently. You also must remember this is a couter-culture website so the views expressed here are not exactly going to be mainstream the majority of the time. Being disrespectful to others here is a good way to get negative rep and likely infractions, show respect even if you do not agree. I know its not the easiest to do with some of the things being written on this forum, but the respect you show to others and how you present yourself is key to getting your point across here. Getting riled up here just brings out the immaturity of others here who have nothing better to do than argue an irrational perspective to try to make you angry.

12. i wear my pants up to my belly-button, and im the thugest mufucka i know.

13. I thought this discussion could use some tunes

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0a12geN3Q]Pants On The Ground HD Original - YouTube[/ame]

14. you defianlty have the biggest dick of all on GC. dont tell me how to smoke my weed

15. Hell yeah another pointless thread!

16. This post alone almost makes me want to not even be on here. Why don't you take your negativity and just not post it at all? Your whole little 'take 3 hits' comment makes you sound like an idiot. I am a hard worker and if I want to take 3 bowls to the face after a long day and enjoy myself, I will. People like you don't belong in a community like this anyways. By the way, I don't want it legalized because then it's taxed and EVERYONE CAN SMOKE. It's not for everyone, and not everyone deserves to either. Oh and not to mention that young kids will have even more access to it than now which is already ridiculous.

17. dude your kinda being a buzz kill here. its not like your forced to hang out with these kids, so let them do what they do while you do your shit, the world isn't that black and white

18. This is almost verbatim what I was going to say.

19. Obviously with his 37 high-quality posts. :smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.