Sick and stoned.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Th3Jok3r420, Sep 30, 2011.

1. I've been sick for the past 2 days with a raging headache, so I was bored so I scrapped my bong and made some resin paper and smoked it out of the bong.

Actually got pretty stoned and feel alot better.

Anybody blaze when your sick?

2. yeah all the time lol

it cures headaches, stomachaches, fevers, colds.. it's my medicine :smoke:

too bad i havent smoked in 13 days, taking a 20-day break and then gonna keep it to once every two weeks so i can fully enjoy it like i used to before

3. same here man smoking when i'm sick always makes me feel better.

4. i was at year 12 camp and was stoned all the way through. I'd eaten a firecracker and was starting to feel sick a few hours later. went and asked the instructor to go get my jacket coz i was shivering a shitload, the dude's like yeah but you talked to me (which is against the rules of the task or some shit) so i had to walk across the log bridges blindfolded.

grab my jacket, come back, start crossing it then bail and throw up on the ground. i was still pretty stoned but buzzkilled, went and had a half hour shower and threw up twelve times all the way through. a teacher drove me home and i went and got a shot in my ass to stop me throwing up, since i couldn't even hold down water. the worst shit about being stoned and sick - i couldn't tell how sick i was because i was stoned, and i had ridiculous incurable munchies.