Sick 3 & 1/2 month Sativa lady

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by BloodyTreez, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Plant : 3.5months - Sativa
    Grow: Outdoor Soil - 5 gallon bucket
    Flowering: 2weeks
    Watered when necessary;
    Height: 4.5ft

I have noticed this weird problem today, don't know how I missed it before. I have no idea what to think of it, since I have searched the forums and see nothing addressing such an issue. Its like the outer stem is breaking off and some new stem is forming on the inside, or could it be some weird kind of fungus eating away at it??:confused: Its not affecting the rest of the plant in any way noticeable, the rest of the plant is healthy and the lower bud sites are flowering. So I don't know whats really going on, I hope someone knowledgeable can shed some light in this area.

Here are the pics so you can see the plant and how healthy she is as well as the weird site on the stem.. What do you think?:smoking:

Attached Files:

2. Sorry man, I haven't got a clue!!

3. I guess you must be just increasing your post count then:confused:

Does anyone know what it could be?

4. Oh geez, you are so sharp you caught me!! Actually, just trying to be honest, have never seen such a thing. If you want people's help don't be a dick.....:devious:

5. that plant looks like a tree more than a weed plant :eek:

anyway... your problem... looks like a mold problem, im not sure what you could do though

6. lol....I was being funny, don't take it so harshly next time m8. lighten up...:p But really no one can figure out what dis one is huh? Well I hope it does not affect overall yield since the plant just began flowering.:)

7. It looks like your plant had a breakage in that area and is repairing the damage. If everything is still normal, don't worry too much about it, Great looking sativa!!