Siblings

Discussion in 'General' started by VikingToker, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Just looked at some old family photos of me and my little sister and got inspired. We grew up with workaholic parents in the Norwegian oil industry, we moved a lot, so our only consistent friends were each other.

So, just out of curiousity, you got siblings, GC?

2. 1 bro, 1 sis. Bro is 20 and lame, sis is 26 and cool and parties.

3. I have 3.

We are all quite different from each other. All of them have directly or indirectly taught me different lessons about life. I love all of them.

4. I have 4 siblings. 1 brother who is 24. 3 sisters who are 20, 19 and 16.

5. Younger, older, brothers, sisters, what? Since you said that about lessons learned I'm just curious

6. #6 BuffalosoldieRx, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2011

My two sisters are older, we are all separated by 3 years. My parents were quite productive at that time.

My bro is 5 years younger than me.

As for lessons, my oldest sister taught me how to roll a blunt :D
    She also taught me that family forgives. I stole one of her bowls a long time ago. I still feel like an asshole for that. Of all of my siblings, she is the one I relate to the most. The only one I could really let out my emotions to.

The younger of my two sisters is very hard to relate to. As far as personality goes we are polar opposites. She has been with the same guy her entire life. She taught me to live my life for me. To not change for the sake of another person.

My little bro is a great guy. He is athletic, charming, and simple. The most important thing he taught me was when we were children. Our parents just split. I was like 11, he 6. He taught me how to cry. How to share pain with another.

I know I have taught my siblings some valuable lessons. I hope when they look at me, they realize there is more than one way to live a proud life. I was the only one of my siblings who didn't graduate/on the track to graduate college. I felt like I disappointed them.

But now I am doing well for myself. Trololololol I even rake in the most cash :devious: (at least at this point, I still need to wait and see if my brother makes it as a professional baseball pitcher ;))

Never give up on your siblings. There isn't anyone else on the planet that is as biologically connected to you as your siblings.

7. Only child :(

I always grew up wanting a younger brother or an older sister.

8. I've got one older brother.
    He usually out shines me, but he's damn smart. We get along now that we're "adults" but we're not friends.

9. Sister who's 16, brother who is 9 lol. I'm the oldest.

10. im the oldest out of 7. 4 brothers, 2 sisters. for the bros: one would be 16, but he passed away, the next is 14, then 12, and lastly 9. for the girls, theres me who is 19, one is 11 the other is 6.
    my house is a crazy busy mess all the time. O_O

11. I'm the youngest of 3 brothers, 2 are twins and technically half brothers since my dad had a previous marriage but I dont care about that half shit, and they're also 14 years older than I am. Anyway though, all of my bros are good guys, I'm actually going to visit one of em next week out in Colorado. He doesnt know yet though, only my sister in law knows cause I want to surprise him.:smoke:

12. I have an older sister, for whatever godawful reason upon meeting my new co-workers/friends decided to belt something along the lines of...." I love anal sex and guzzling cum" and talks about my ex bf all night. WTF? I just have no idea why the fuck she wants to troll my life so badly. Anywho she's a year and a half older than me. 

13. older 22 yr old sister. she's cool when she wants to be. haven't seen her in forever though

14. youngest of 3.

My sisters the oldest, she's 29. She was a manager at a maggie moo's but recently quit her job. She has 3 kids each with a different dad. 2 of the dad's are living with her. Only one has a job and brings in roughly 150$ a week due so much back child support. The other guy is also in deep to back support. We get a long fine.

My brother his 27, former NAVY CB. Did tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. Currently married, but separated. One kid. Works at a factory while attending college full time, working on his PHD in pharmacy.

Myself 25.... pot head, artist, musician, gamer, animal lover, bipolar, handy man.