siblings that smoke

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bluhaze, May 16, 2009.

1. Started smokin with my stepbro back in high school, he's only 2 months older than me and we've always been real tight since. We have rolled, done lots of yay and gotton fucked up many times together.

Haven't seen my bro in almost 2 1/2 years now. Only 4 months left til his release, and we'll be blazin it up when the time comes :wave:

2. I smoke up with my brother at least like 3 times a week. We're really close and it's just a good time. We have the same humor so we always think we're the funniest people together haha.
    Weed brings families together man. :)

3. my lil bro smokes cigs, fuck that lol

4. my brother and i smoke together sometimes, he's older but i'm the one who got him into smoking. he rarely smokes though, maybe once a week or something.

i've met my main dealer through my brother too.

5. the only person in my family that knows i smoke is my cosin (he had to pick me up my first time),
    but my sister drinks nd she wants me to drink with her, I dont drink tho, i wanna ask her if she would like to do sum buds, but then its gonna be so obvious. a lot of my family members joke about me smoking but they dont know that i really do it lol.

6. My brother is against smoking weed. I know that he's done it once or twice, but he doesn't like it, and doesn't like me doing it.

I don't see us ever sharing a toke :(