Siberian Tiger vs. Polar Bear

Discussion in 'General' started by PublicEnemy20, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Yeah, and since grizzlies are subspecies of brown bears, it's worth mentioning. Oh, and the original question was Polar bear vs. Siberian Tiger, so there's no need even mentioning a grizzly.

2. A tiger running 60 mph... isn't that the top speed of a cheetah in sprint, which not even it can maintain long?

3. That polar bear would be rapin' that tiger in his ass

4. I think it's 70 top speed.

5. That is most certainly false my friend. No tiger on this planet is running 70mph. Guaranteed.

6. #46 TedWiggins, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
    Isn't the polar bear the largest living land predator? I would have to go with the bear.

7. Aside from elephants, perhaps :rolleyes:

8. and tigers are known to kill small elephants and rhinos...dont think a bear could do that.

9. Dwight Shrute has the answer.

10. The sheer body/ muscle mass of a polar bear is almost unrealistic.

The can flip SUV's with little trouble. Can a tiger do that?

11. Polar bears are the largest land carnivore. They can weigh over 1000 pounds. The siberian tiger would be lucky to weigh close to 400 pounds. The tiger may be much faster, but in a fight once the bear got a hold of the tiger it would be over. Maybe if the tiger sneaked up on the bear and pounced on it from behind it would have a chance of winning. I'd still go with the polar bear though.

12. your talking about weight bro....and being big isnt everything...

tigers prey on brown bears...do you see any bear that actually lives to kill tigers???

tigers have shredded body cuz they actually work out alot more than bears...i just see a tiger who can carry 3x his own body weight and run with it shows tigers arent weak animals...with the speed to go with it...deadly combo.

13. Polar bears actively pull 200-250 pound seals out of holes in the ice with there mouths.

He gets a 300 pound tiger in there? Done.

14. Clearly the only way to settle this is a real fight.

I'll bring the polar bear, but someone's gunna have to get their hands on a Siberian tiger.

15. I had one. Then that motherfucker got a little to friendly, killed it with my hands.

16. So does Napoleon Dynamite.

17. As does Lion-O, leader of the thundercats.

18. He's a little biased. His best friend is a Siberian tiger.

19. True that, good call.