Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shwag vs. "The good shit"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cheebasmoke, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Well BMW is much better then honda so you my toker are a moron. Its cool tho i wont use it against you

Toke On:smoking:

2. Honda > BMW

Enough said. Shit, if the weed is free i'll smoke it. If i'm going to buy i'll buy what's best for the price.

3. Shitty weed just means your smoking more bad shit compared to the amount of THC. Id rather smoke a blunt of headies over 10 blunts of schwagg anyday, and thats why I smoke headie blunts lol. Its just like anything somepeople are willing to spend more than others, except with weed price/quality normally averages out.

The honda/bmw comparision only works if you compare like 3 hondas to a single BMW (just like an ounce of schwagg may cost the same as an 8th of headies), and Id rather have a single BMW than three hondas. Id rather have something nice and less of it, then more of something shitty.

4. smokeing better weed means you have a better high for longer. if you smoke cheaper weed, you have a cheaper high for a shorter period of time, so in my mind the extra money is worth it. also like everyone said the taste is soooooooo much better with dank dank dankity dank

5. You my friend either have been toking WAY too much, or dont know a thing about cars if you actually believe this to be true...

You cant even put Honda and BMW in the same class. Id take an entry level 3 series Beamer over a decked out S2000 anyday, and the S2000 and the Pilot are like the only worthwhile cars that Honda is making at this time.

German cars > American/Jap/French/anything else

Now back to shwag vs. dank, personally in my city you can get really good quality shwag, and for 7 G's in a dimesack I tend to buy shwag quite often. We always do the smoke 1 or 2 bowls of shwag and then load a bowl of dank, so you dont get that shwagged out feeling. Plus Im a college student and I dont have that much extra cash to spend on bud all the time.

6. Idk dude, sometimes I like to get Midz, not schwag cause some midz are good and there good to roll massive blunts/joints

7. You're absolutely right... I have recently had a discussion with a colleague about how snobby we are with our pot. Although it is costly, I don't think you can put a price on how deliciously stoned we've been for the past 3 1/2 years since this thread started. So many different types of kush, hash, and BHO to sample. Like I said before, I'm not trying to stop anyone else from smoking schwag. In fact, the more schwag that gets smoked, the less chance it has of being presented to me, so please, continue. However, in my experience, it has been revealed to me that smoking the most potent and delicious varieties is the most fun. All I can say is do the best for youreslf as the situation dictates. There is a time and place for everything. Right here and now it could be the time and place for schwag. Next week it might be something different. Do what is best for you. I've already found out what is best for me. Perhaps this information can help someone else find what is best for them. Werd.
    -viperware-

8. +rep for a very sensible answer!

9. how bout we just smoke bud?

10. Haha I didnt notice this is from 2002 :wave:

11. im all set with weed that tastes like burning card board/wood.

lemme see them crystals.

12. haha, bud is good beer for me, word though.

13. i like kronic highs better... i dont get any headaches and thats always a plus. shwag has a lower ceiling on its high too. also, you cant forget the enhanced smell/taste of dank compared to shwag. i have a hard time taking any shwag smoker seriously.

14. even if i wanted to smoke shwag i couldn't no1 sells it only medium-highs to highs here:smoking: i dunno

15. Err.. I dunno how to put this. But I'm not up to terms with the whole definitions and shit.

I don't know what u guys mean by shwag etc :eek: heh..

Could you PM me what it means somebody? Don't reply to this post cos i always forget where I post, so 90% of my own topics don't get re answered xD!!!

16. ive seriously never seen schwag in person, i guess I must just be too far north lol. But I know the taste of crappy beasters, and sure it gets me high, but I hate the nasty flavor and prefer the clean smoke of the meds i get.

17. dude its just the fuckin quality of the herb. simple as that... some people like smoking weed that is fresh, sticky, beautiful, smelly, no seeds. some people like smoking dry seedy stemmy smelling like shit shwag.

im sure back in the days when people grew weed for themselves they never smoked "shwag".

its like using fresh spices in a dinner your cooking....why would you want to use shwaggy herbs

18. I like dank for the high. It's definately a different (better) high. The other day I smoked alone and it was the best high I've had alone, and one of the best otherwise, and it was with some Dro I had (which is now identified as durban x skunk :D). The only thing shwag does to me is make me cough and give me the munchies. That's just me though

19. obviously dank is better than shwag, but its nothin wrong with a blunt of mids in my opinion. not everybody has the money to roll up big blunts of dank.

20. Well said, I agree 100%. If I'm low on some cash I'd rather smoke a blunt of mids and not completely break my wallet then smoke a blunt of some dank buds and be broke for the next few weeks.