Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shwag seeds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Droski96, Jul 27, 2012.

1. What would a indoor yield look like ? Could it turn out to produce mids if treated right?:eek:

2. It could turn out pretty good but the strain wouldn't be a very potent strain so you aren't going to get top shelf but it could actually be pretty potent if cared for correctly

3. depends..

could be killer genetics that were just old and grown poorly..

or it could just be shitty genetics...

but some of the best buds out there were once a bag seed (sour d, og kush, chemdog etc)
    you won't know till you try.

4. Your question is impossible to answer. If you have the money to invest in an indoor setup why use bag seed? Drop some cash on some decent seeds.

5. ^to practice

6. I grew this indoor from a random mid seed and it was pretty fire. I just planted it and got lucky it was pure female sativa dominant

Attached Files:

7. [quote name='"Droski96"']What would a indoor yield look like ? Could it turn out to produce mids if treated right?:eek:[/quote]

My first grow I flowered three bag seeds from some regs. Ended up being some nice mids , better than the bag it came from anyway. Still not dank though. Well worth the time over all, I got right around 1/4lb from three plants.

Yield will depend more on how much time and resources you are willing to commit to growing your own stuff. It is work, and isn't for everyone. Good grow setups aren't cheap but will pay for themselves with one good harvest, but that may not be your first one.

8. So you wanna practice? You drop like 500 on practice? But you can't drop 60 more on seeds? Thats dumb. If you are gonna grow inside buy good seeds or get clones. Its a waste of money and energy to grow bag seed in an indoor setup.

9. I grew schwag seeds my first time any they turned out pretty good like some decent homegrown..real fruity and semi crystally

10. [quote name='"Droski96"']^to practice[/quote]

It would be easier to great buy seeds online and grow some dank yourself.

11. If he already has his mind set on growing, why nit go ahead and buy the stuff early and grow free seeds until he gets the hang of it so he doesnt waste an additional 60 bucks?

12. [quote name='"loud sticky"']I grew this indoor from a random mid seed and it was pretty fire. I just planted it and got lucky it was pure female sativa dominant[/quote]

You've inspired me to start doing something about the seeds I found. I found one in a bag from the dispensary so hopefully that one works out

13. [quote name='"420everysecond"']

You've inspired me to start doing something about the seeds I found. I found one in a bag from the dispensary so hopefully that one works out[/quote]

It will always work out as long as you put time and care into your shit. I literally used potting soil and regular water and 2 42watt cfls and a light timer. A basic setup and basic seed turned into good bud because i put time and effort into my work.

P.s. This was also a stealth grow where no one in my house but me knew of the grow op lol except my cat who followed me once but he swore secrecy so it was all good