Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Shutup Digit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Feb 12, 2003.

?

who should shuttit? should they really shuttup?

1. Shut up Digit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. you shuttit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. me shuttit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. shut whut?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. digit the poll master can do what he likes.c

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. why isit that whenever i'm here all i see down the right hand side on the 'last post' collumn all i ever seem to see is

Digit
    Digit
    Digit
    Digit
    Digit

for usually about that many until someone elses name is there.

maybe i speak too much... maybe i got too much to say.
    i think maybe i should shutup.

2. Do you think we really care?

Your the poll master. What else are you going to do??

3. hehe... what a crap poll that was....

what can i say... i got the cravings to make another poll... but couldn't think of anything to do.

4. *exploding butt noise*

what about all my posts..hell..i owned the first page of the general forum once...not with my posts..but with replys and such

5. keep on talkin, we all love the poll master!!! *bows*

6. I'm just glad you are back around! You can do whatever you want as long as you stay, Digit!!! ;)

7. see! We do love you :p

8. bbacardi! coke 45
    lets party! were still alive

9. crack kills hommie

10. yes, crack kills homies.

11. what? Stop the noise! MAKe IT STOP!!! wait.. im okay... were are my legs... FUCK they left me.. everyone leaves me.. AHHH I SUCK AT LIFE... lets get high.... *ten mins later*

life is the shit maaaan...

12. wow namron .... i missed my 420th post ... but at least i got to witness your 4200 post ...

13. lol!

I wanna be a poll-mistress...or is that too ambitous?

Maybe I could poll that...hee hee

14. hahaha good one

15. lmao. i remember this. I was honored to see it for myself :)
    I want more polls. polls are a simple way to express ideas I thought I never had without even having to really think about them :) thanks poll master digit.

16. awwww shucks guys.
    but i really wasn't fishing for compliments that's why i didn't give yas the option... lucky i got mates like critter looking out for me i guess... ;p

but on reflection it really shoulda been the diarrhoea poster, Nam ;) (i'm not saying your posts are shit... just saying it just keeps flowing).

lilith999? are you offering yourself to me? ;)

Digit
    ps, kewl... winked 3 times in that reply