Shut the fuck up and get out, i never want to see you around here again.......

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mustxtokexbud, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Good job & watch out for revenge! :poke:

2. :cool:nice dude thats one of the things i hate most thiefs and dark chocolate

3. hhaha amazing story dude, that was a great plan, you handled that very well.
    EDIT: the Op is banned? why

4. Because of this thread and the even stupider one he made hating on wiggers.

5. I dont get this? People are hating on him for punching that kid?

He was nice enough to smoke out someone he didn't know, and the bitch turns around and jacks 2g's off him.... how gay is that?

And then he BRAGS about it to the guys friends.

I think he deserved more than one punch personally.

There's a big different between being chill and being a doormat

6. did you get your shit back?

7. some justice served man, was the friend that brought the guy mad at you?

8. Sting operation ha

9. #69 RattleHead1323, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2008
    That's what you get for being a nice guy, right.
    Some people are just assholes mistaking kindness for weakness. glad you smashed him in the face.

10. thats sum Chris hanson dateline shit!!!:eek:

11. Way to go with the master plan. that was genius, haha I hope he rolled down the steps. I'm going to remember that one.

12. sometimes a small amount of violence is neccesary , ....he took the piss and stole from him ,he desrved a punch for that ,and hes lucky he did it to a pretty chill guy , i mean fuck people get shot for less than theft . im not a violent person but if some little fuck came around my house and i caught him stealing i would definatly use a small amount of violence . :devious:

13. your the man

props to the ninjaness

14. I dont think someone should get banned for making a thread like this.... things like this are commonplace now:confused_2:

15. That was a good plan on finding out who did it. :smoking:

16. I caught a guy trying to steal bud from me and what I ended up doing was putting him in a choke hold until he emptied all his pockets. He emptied my bud along with his pipe and his stash. I ended up taking everything and leaving him with nothing but a frown on his face.

17. A basic description of me ^ And yea that's so fucked up. I'd only take bud from a close friend who owes me and I know won't pay me back willingly