shultz 10-15-10 for mother plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by richirich_99, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Is shultz 10-15-10 ok to feed my mother plants when i water them? I plan to use it for feeding during flowering, but didnt know how it would affect the mothers? Thanks!

2. anyone use this stuff? i just want to make sure its ok for my mums before i start feeding it to them.

3. I used it briefly. It's ok, it will work for a vegging plant, but ideally you want something N biased. The schultz there is more of a flowering fertilizer, but it will certainly work. Just remember to go easy and not overfeed and burn her.

4. i read that you want a little bit lower N when taking clones, and that the high P will help with rooting...i could be wrong. I've been using an organic fert thats 3-3-3, it seems to be working, but im almost out, and have some of the schultz.

5. Use the schultz and feed with plain water 4-5 days before taking cuttings, works great.

6. Thanks man, i'll be doing that from now on when i take clones. I took 3 from each of my two mothers the other day, so when those root, i will be cutting more.

7. Actually I didn't know that. Makes sense.

8. Glad i could help Kamel, you've been an inspiration for me with my cfl grow!