Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*shudder*

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Feb 3, 2003.

1. i cant believe i posted anything over there....critter fightin with jesus...lol tooo funny...
    you guys better have MY back when that jesus fellow comes back! :D

2. You don't have to worry about anything here. We will care for you like one of our own children sweetness.

Did you read the post. I was LMFAO!

3. I WROTE IN THE POST!
    LOL
    couldnt hold myself back :)
    peace

4. I went over to yahooka and saw what was going on, I wanted to join in but it wouldn't let me register. Could one of you post this for me? (care of CrazyHare of course)

-----------------------------------------
    Jesus, you're a fart eating brain-tard.

Chill out people. :D

-----------------------------------------

5. i just tried to go back , and now it wont let me load the page...lol little buttheads
    peace

6. Looks like it's going down again! i've tried 5 plus times, It won't let me in either!!!!!

7. Me either.

I just want to see what's going on and they won't let me!

8. Critter you stirred up so much shit it clogged up the site..LOL

I had to of helped. I posted about 15 times while i was there! LOL

9. Hey! I have a question. What forum did critter piss jesus off in? I'm there finally and want to read.

10. That's the hardest I've laughed in my 4 days of not getting high!!! Dude called you a hippie like it was the dirtiest word in the world. LMAO! I love you Critter. If we had one Critter stationed in every city across the world, Earth would be forced into a peaceful state.

11. Keep up the good work mate. I'm going back to give some smilies with ya!!!!!

12. Was'nt really trying to start anything, but that was some good shit Critter!

Next time I'm gettin into one of those moods, I'm gonna go kick some junior shitheads around too!:)

13. Smokie, we got it started, now you can go in and really stir it up! LOL

14. omg... i went to that thread and was like "wtf?" how can people actually act like that and not know they sound like a stupid immature asshole.

"you're gay"... please... how 7th grade. lol.

15. Cottons Most of them are in 7th grade! LOL

16. lol bh... what are they doing on a weed site then?

damn 7th graders... i hope i didn't sound like that when i was that young, lol.

17. Most are home schooled or have no life. They just want to stir up trouble just to have fun.

A damn shame if you ask me!