Shrooooooms :D

Discussion in 'General' started by IM HI, Mar 2, 2007.

1. i like to walk around when im trippin. i wouldnt wanna just sit in my house for 4 or 5 hours.

2. If you are just looking for a one time hook up, a rock concert would do just fine. Especially a jam band, there would be a lot of psychedelics there, and finding shrooms wouldn't be too difficult.

And to OP:

I say eat the entire 1/8, as soon as you are finished smoke a bowl, and just sit back and enjoy it.

3. So How Was Ur Trip Man...was It A Good One Or A Bad 1???

4. haha, ok i know this goes on on a bit of a tandgent, but dam the last time i did shrooms was at some gig, i was on anti biotiecs at the time, which i forgot about. basicly i did bout 12.5 grams.

for a while it was amazing, the lights were fuckign lazers and shit. i seem to get alot of lizards in my trips, like carpet moves around like snakes, i remeber the stage going all aztec styler for a while, anwyays after about and hour of good tripping, shit went bad, id drank 2 guiness at this point, which was a dumb idea, tho drinking guiness when ur tripping is funny shit.

anyways, people kept comming to me, like saying hey, im there tripping balls, legs sticking into the floor and stuff. but somthign weird happend, i could see inside peoples minds, like all the sadness and anger in there life. eventually i got back to me mates, which was bad cos we had to walk fucking miled over feilds, which amazing, but my mind couldnt process it all which kidna gave me a almost insane expericane

eventually i got inside, threw up the guisness shroom goo, and fell asleep.

i dunno if anyone else has had any simular experiances, but for me the anti biotics kidna made everythign soo much warpier, kidna had a eraser head feel to the whole trip. i know it was dump, but after peopel told me how i was, all i coudl do was laugh and remeber the shit.

basicly do shrooms with loads of mates man, and dont be on anything like anti biotics, is was freaky.

5. Man...it was a fucked night lol...but fun.

popped the 1/8 at about 8...by 830 I was feelin the effects. about 9 or so i started gettin bored n jus walked around my house for about another hour. i started feelin sick so i layed down...then it kinda got bad for a while. i was goin in and out of bein super hot...then bein super cold...finally at around 1030 i puked...didnt really wanna, but couldnt help it...shit was commin up...lol. anyways...after i puked i felt a ton better and still tripped for another 2 hours...i really enjoyed that, jus sittin back relaxin and daydreamin...so at least it wasnt a total waste. all in all id say the experience was worth it, but when i compare it to other stuff i def think i like rollin compared to trippin...my head is to fucked up to be thinkin bout some of the shit i think about lol. it was prolly cuz i was alone, but i dunno. i may do em again one day, but for now i think i stay with the bud...i like that feeling a little more.

I will say...i have 2 posters in my room, one boondock saints one, and a beatles one. the boondock one was neat, i stared at it...its black n white, but it was made up of TONS of diff colors, all changing back n forth like a light show, that was neat. and the beatles all started spinnin around 360 deg. and laughin at me lol. so yea...thats my night in a nutshell.

6. damn, a while ago me and some friends ate half and eighth each and we all had the most insane bad trip you could have. we were all freaking out in my room thinking we were all dying. scariest shit ever.

7. That sucks man. The first time I dosed 900mg DXM, was nearly similar.I was laying in my bed, and everything was whooshing, sands of time style. a bright aura cloud floated in through my ceiling and began conversing with me. It calmed me, and I enjoyed 3 hours of tripping. you just gotta go with the flo!

8. Do you think it would be a good idea for me and my friend to take shrooms in my room one night. Is it still fun to trip inside for a 1st trip? I mean my room is really cool, movies, trippy music and crazy visuals from websites. If we did take them in my room it would be at night when my parents are sleeping. Do you think we would probly make a lot of noise and wake them up? Thanks I really need to get those questions answered before i ever take them in my room just because i hear its way better to be outside.

9. I ate a half eighth my first time, and the ceiling was melting and everytinhg was glowing neon colours, and I could think about anything with great philosophy.

The next time I ate an eighth and I forgot how to exist. Literally.

10. Last time i did shrooms was last summer but they werent strong at all...im looking into getting some more soon to hopefully have a better trip becauze the last one was weak. I went on a walk tho and it was fun.

11. I have tried shrooms twice now, both times I took a eighth, and both times it didnt do anything. I'm gonna try it again soon, but I dont wanna waste my money if it wont do anything. Anyone know if its possible for them to have no effect on some people?