Shroomy New Years

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ~EsotericDawn~, Jan 1, 2009.

1. I had a pretty bad ass New Years this year, it started off kinda slow but I had lots of fun. So first before anything happened my friends Butters and Danny met up and started planning on what we are going to do tonight. It was decided that we were going to cop an 8th and go to Notorious Jay's house (not to be confused with lil Jay who comes later) So we go our separate ways to eat and take a shower or w.e. and then meet up again and start walking to the crib. When we get there Jay is making pizzas lol and there are like two bottles of liquor plus another one that we had. People start coming through,it was Notorious Jay, his gf, two of his gf's friends, me, Butters, Danny, and lil Jay. we are all chilling smoking drinking talking eating mad pizza lol. But then all of the sudden Jay comes into the room and hes like "I'm sorry but I have to ask everyone to please leave." No one knew why but we all left anyway who knows what was wrong.

So now we are outside in the nasty weather with our plans kinda ruined so we decide to go to Danny's crib and chill out there. On the way to Danny's house the topic of shrooms came up. Everyone was excited and and down to trip so Butters calls up his man and surprisngly everything goes smooth and we cop a quarter for 80 dollars to be split four ways. Usually it is a pain in the ass to locate shrooms but not this time. Me and Butter ate a full half 8th but Danny and Jay ate half of half 8th rofl it gets confusing. Now its time to wait for the trip we light up another L to put us in a good mood and turn on the news to watch the ball drop in the city. I love waiting for my trip to start. Its fun to watch reality turn into something completly different. Things start to swirl and expand and collapse and the euphoria keeps building up like crazy. When it was time to leave Danny's crib me Jay and Butter went to our friend David's crib to smoke two dubs.

Nothing interesting happened for a while so I'll just skip to the part after we smoke and everyone is mad fucking high and the 3 of us are tripping harder then ever. When we get back into David's apartment he pulls out some kinda crazy machine and turns all the lights off. He turned it on and a crazy laser display shot out onto the floor. Holy shit the mushrooms made this display overwhelming and uncomprehendable lol. After a couple of minutes of bugging out to the lights we decide to just relax and watch some TV. Everything is going good until 2am when I start kinda bugging out. I thought my tounge was swollen and I couldn't breath!!! In my head I decided that the only way this would go away is if I went home and got into bed. So I run out of the crib all bugged out and shook and make my way home. As soon as I got into my bed I felt great and the shrooms were at their peak. It is pretty much impossible to sleep on shrooms so I just layed there till 6am watching TV and tripping balls lol until I finally fell asleep and my adventure was over.

2. Haha nice story sounds like a good night . glad it worked out

but nobody asked why you had to leave jays? like i wouldnt be disrespect and say im not leaving but you guys didnt even bother to ask why

3. yea i would have at least asked why. i mean its kind of disrespectful to just tell everybody to leave and not give a reason.

4. We did ask all he said was nothings wrong man I just gotta go get some fresh air??? We decided to just leave it alone after that and we left.

5. Nice...I too had a shroomy new years...I ate an eighth and saw the Flaming Lips play their new years eve show in OKC...glad to see someone else enjoyed the new year with some decomposers

6. I just chilled at the crib and smoked 4 blunts

7. That sounds pretty kick ass, well anything on shrooms would be kick ass lol. I've never been to any kind of concert but I bet it'd be unreal while trippin especially with music playing.

8. Hmm, ask someone to ditch you crib. I've had someone OD at my house, didn't ask anyone to leave.

They were fine.