Shrooms

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by liveloveburndie, Apr 1, 2006.

1. well i had to search long and hard on erowid to even find anything that said overdose with shrooms. but i found one thing

*edit* this means that there is NO overdose for shrooms... the only way you can die on shrooms is from a physical injury or eating a toxic non-psychoactive shroom.

2. That means never drive.

3. The last time I did shrooms I ate 4 grams of dried shrooms and tripped extremely hard.

I remember walking around my apartment holding my pack of cigs trying to figure out what exactly they were and what I did with them. I eventually realized I had a bubble bath in the tub so I went to go play with the bubbles and set the cigs down.

I could never figure out what it was I was holding after playing in the water. Everything I looked at I deemed impossible to pick up so it wasn't anything in the bathroom. I forgot about it right after I found a laser pointer. It was so cool that I could press a button and make these lights I never knew about light up.:smoke:

4. haha meatwad thats awesome love the story... i cant wait to try shrooms
    +rep

5. does anyone live in Perth Western Australia that can lead us directions as to where to get some shrooms????

cause me and a mate are wanting to try...

6. Its easy to get ahold of a Spore Syringe from a company online. They sell syringes with spores for "scientific and microscopic research". Use your friend google, look up "cultivating magic mushrooms" one website to checkout is theshroomery.org

Oddly enough, anyone that knows about the Ripper Logs IRC tragedy will find "theshroomery" a familiar name.

7. I boomed last friday night and it was fun, took an eighth. I'd do it all the damn time if it weren't $25-$30 a trip...

8. When you trip on shrooms you build a tolerance very fast. Tripping two days in a row, the 2nd day wont be anywhere near the day before if you were to consume the same amount of shrooms.

Its best to trip, then wait about 5 days, then trip again. When you think of it, $20-$25 a trip/a week is not bad at all. As long as you have a job

I definitely wouldnt mind only being able to trip my balls off once a week, It helps you control yourself. .

9. i wanna try some shrooms really bad my self.

10. its more about what KIND of shrooms you get, rather than overdosing......

i'm more parinoid about what if i took the right kind of shrooms, simply bc they are sometimes very hard to indentify....

11. As much as i love the skunk, shrooms have to be the best drug ive ever used.

12. Okay, If you honestly want to try shrooms but you are having 'doubts' because you're afraid of what might happen, try to focus more on the good stories rather than the bad ones. If you constantly think (while you are tripping) that something could possibly go wrong, then most likely, something will. Cant have No in your heart brother! Youve ingested, now make the best of it! And if you haven't, do so without remorse, because if you feel guilt for it, that also leads to a bad trip.

13. This man speaks the truth.

Just relax and have a good time, get hella stoned before you do it!

Just make sure you dont have your big sack around while you trip, in my experience you can just sit and toke and toke and toke and not feel it anywhere near as much as if you werent tripping. Itll make you go through your weed (and cigs if that applies) like theyre water.