Shrooms :)

Discussion in 'General' started by JaneInMyBrain, Nov 12, 2005.

1. I did shrooms for the second time a couple days ago. I ate an eighth i was trippin pretty good! It was tight as hell everything looked so pretty and there were colors all over everything and changin colors and the ground was like a giant kaliedescope. the cars were all goin over big hills that i know arent really there. It felt like i had like 3 or 4 legs sometimes me and my friends chilled at speedway for like 2 hours it sounds crazy but so much weird shit happened just walkin around. Then we went to my one friends house and watched cartoons. The cartoons were all like changin shapes and it was funny as hell. I looked so funny my pupils took up like my whole eye

:D I LOVE SHROOMS :D

2. now i remember why i never come on here no one ever answers my threads.

3. there was a question in there? :p lol i love shrooms too. lol

4. don't say thattttt...

like wykid said there is no motive to respond other than the fact that he loves shrooms too. so ask questions! and we will be glad to answer...

5. Haven't tried shrooms, yet, but I'd love to.

6. :hello: people talked! lol

well how bout what are the prices of shrooms where you guys are from i payed 90 for a half ounce the other day they were pretty good. imma see if i can get some tonight or at least some E. Ever since i got my job i think i been doin alot of E coke all that shit.

7. Yo, hook me up. (Joking, you can't hook up at the city.) But, last time I had an opportunity to do boomers I couldnt because the kid got ripped so he had to charge a shitload of money to make it back, and he charged my friend 40 bucks for one fucking shroom. So, we never did boomers. I want to real bad, amanitas too.

8. shrooms are the shit!..around here they go for:

30-8th
    60-quarter
    100- half
    200 - Oz