Shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by Ja Know=weed, May 9, 2004.

1. I got some questions about shrooms. I wanna try them in the near future.

First hows the high? Do you like see shit? lol

Second I know they grow on cow shit so they probably taste horrible right?

Third can u od?

And last are they addictive?

Thanks for the info!!

2. lol!

the high is like being drunk but three times that. and you can't really move. you just lay there.

they're very addictive its hard to stop after trying them.

and they taste like strawberies, dont worry.

3. LOL....

I thought they tasted like shit!

4. i was jus fuckin around.

seriously tho, its mad fun dude.

cant really describe it.

they do taste like shit but its not a problem, just munch em down it takes like a minute. then drink something.

best drug ever, must do it.

5. Mushrooms are the best man, I love doin them.

As for the high, different people react differently to drugs, but if I was to decribe em it would be somethin like this:

First of all, you dont really "see shit" It's more like everything around is altered, a little different, differences in colour, you might see walls "breathing", sort of vibrating, or a brick wall moving around, but you won't see something thats not really there(Ive done shrooms over 10 times, 8 grams one time, and I've seen something that was not there. You might though, everyone is different.

It is not like being drunk at all, and I dont know what you guys are talking about, I can more around all I want on shrooms. I can walk, run just as fine as I can when I'm sober.

Your thought process is totally different. For me, it is very accelerated. Like your mind thinks 100x faster, a whole bunch of different thoughts running through your head. When I'm on shrooms I analyze things in a different way, kind of see things from a different point of view. Sometimes I come up with crazy ideas and theories that make perfect sense. I usually forget them though...but you can have some really deep conversations on shrooms. Ideas flow freely, its hard to explain.

Haha, I remember one time my buddy ate a half ounce of these good shrooms, he was tripping hardcore. I was with him, being his "sitter", anyways, he was telling me how he was in like 20 different worlds at the same time. Like he was there with me, but at the same time he could see himself playing sports, he was at work, etc... He also said he relived his entire life in like 10 minutes, "life flashed before my eyes kind of thing" Remember, this is only from a really high dose though, it was pretty funny though.

Also, everything is fun when you're on shrooms. Just going on a walk can be an experience. In my mind, there is nothing better than a shroom trip with a couple of good friends.

They don't taste that bad, when I eat em I just pop em in my mouth and chew them until the juices start flowing then I chew them some more then I swallow them with a drink of water. I don't mind the taste, although some people I know can't stand it.

To OD, you would pretty much have to eat your body weight in mushrooms. They are one of the safest drugs out there. ODing is not an issue.

I don't find shrooms to be addictive at all. I love em, but after a shroom trip you dont really feel the need to do more right away. They're also hard to find around here, and how are you gonna get addicted if you can't even grab em? haha.

Wow, this is a long post but I think I've answered all your questions...in conclusion, just eat the mushrooms.

6. Yeah I love shrooms but I can never get aold of them, nobody can get ahold of some fking shrooms for me damnit!, I WANT SHROOOOOMMMMMMSSSSSS !!! gimme gimme I wants more plz, plz sir more!, I love shrooms and I 10000000000% agree with ^^^^^^^^^^ Im i nthe exact same boat as him infact I think my post would be the same too, lol WOW FREAKY DEAKY , bua boom!

7. I am Hopefully getting shrooms next weekend. My friends trip on them all of the time. They do lots of drugs all the time as a matter of fact lol. neways i have never done them b4 and i REALLY wanna try them. I wanna try acid too!

8. I am Hopefully getting shrooms next weekend. My friends trip on them all of the time. They do lots of drugs all the time as a matter of fact lol. neways i have never done them b4 and i REALLY wanna try them. I wanna try acid too!

LOL me and my friend went lookin out in a cow pasture for some yesterday we didnt find shit tho. Well ya we found shit lmao but no mushrooms growin on it. I know their season starts in June but yah we was bored.

9. imma try em someday......their easy to get for me......

10. If you're inexperienced with mushrooms, I would highly advise NOT searching for them on your own. Chances are you might find some mushrooms, and chances are, they might kill ya.

Purchase them from a respectable dealer or grow them yourself. It's really not that difficult to do and you'll have more than you'd ever need.

FearandLoathing, excellent information.

D2000, I find shrooms to be absolutely nothing like being drunk. When they start to kick in, you get a real heavy body buzz. You're thoughts move quickly, you overanalyze things.

And yeah, I don't find mushrooms to be addictive. The next you kinda feel lousy, and are thinking, "Nah, I don't want these again."

However, I plan on growing them shortly, just about to start actually, and fear that having ounces of mushrooms on hand may be too much of a distraction for me. I'm afraid on the nights where I don't have trees, I'll be tripping all the time. They're definately fun, but not something you'd want to make a habit of doing every day.

11. lmao haha

12. More or less everything you need to know has been covered already, but to reiterate what was already said: Mush do taste like ass, and if it really bothers you that much make tea...easy as hell, hits you harder, and you can always throw in some ginseng or something else to make it that much better.
    If you do eat them, while coming up you may feel some nausea/gut rot...to cure this, simply smoke a couple bowls. Weed is great for settling stomachs. I recommend before tripping you take a read through Erowid (http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms.shtml), especially check out some experiences to get an idea of what you may experience. That sucks for anyone who can't find mush, they are in abundance here. And only $40 for a half, which isn't bad at all.
    Have fun, and post a trip report :)

13. We have a book that explains like every kind of mushroom and whether you eat them or if they are poisonous or hallucigenic. I wouldnt just pick some mushrooms and eat them.

14. "D2000, I find shrooms to be absolutely nothing like being drunk. When they start to kick in, you get a real heavy body buzz. You're thoughts move quickly, you overanalyze things.

And yeah, I don't find mushrooms to be addictive. The next you kinda feel lousy, and are thinking, "Nah, I don't want these again."

i was messin around.

15. well i got my hands on some and well...... it was one of the greatest expierences of my life!

yeah they taste like ass but wow i can deal with that

and that whole wallas breathing thing yeah i saw that its crazy

16. you guys are making mush to be amazing i got to try some but they are so hard toget ahold of i wont to do it with my friends

can u do shrooms if ur on medications bcs my one freind is on every medication possible would he be able to do mush

17. i enjoy a nice mushroom trip every once in a while, whenever i can get my hands on them. i used to be able to do them anywhere, but as i'm getting older i find that i really hate being out in public when i'm shroomed and prefer to do them in the comfort of my home.
    the effects are similiar to lsd, but with a more organic feeling and the high doesn't last as long.

i've got some waiting to be munched on that i'm saving for a rainy day :)

18. man I did them once with 3 friends and it was the best night of my life (seemed like) it was amazing

It all depends on what time you do it, who your with , settings, mood

its awsome give it a try

oh and about 20 people tried to explain the feeling IMPOSSIBLE

its impossible to explain

Grasscity Deals Near You