Shrooms

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HeavyToker420, Jan 23, 2009.

1. ive done shrooms once and tripped balls theres no real story to this but i think i had a bad trip it started off good then my friend kicked a dead squirrell i geeked out then was like hey man thats a squirrell then i almost got hit by multiple cars on a main road then i ended up in some woods bitchin about life then laughin then bitchin lol

2. ... anyone have similar stories where one little thought effects your mood so much and u just keep moodswingin

3. When I did shrooms I was at my farm and we all started seeing leprechauns and shit, it was crazy.

4. Haven't tried shrooms yet but would like to ASAP, im 90% sure im getting some with my boys for the superbowl:hello:

5. i found some chronic mushrooms for 170 an oscar

6. There's no such thing as a "bad trip", it just depends on how you feel about it. Every trip should teach you something, so instead of having a good trip, or a bad trip, you should be having 100% enlightening trips. If you are not learning something from using mushrooms, weed, or any other psychedelic then shame on you! Psychedelics are for the expansion of your mind, not to feel good, hence why a "bad trip" doesn't exist, because neither does a "good trip".

& yes, almost all my trips can be shifted into new moods because of one single action by me, or another person.

Oz.

7. ^^ That's the crazy thing about shrooms. You can actually benefit from doing mushrooms. I have heard stories about people having a significantly better relationship with their families after their trip. If they weren't so damn hard to find around me, I would be shroomin' more than I am now.

8. Seeing someone kicking a dead squirrel on shrooms seems fucking nasty. I'd probably be appauled. But i also made friends with a twig once on shrooms.

9. Something called a period ".", buddy. Hahaha

Only have smoked weed. I heard shrooms is just like really really strong weed.

10. It kinda is, and it kinda isn't. It has some of the same elements, but mostly it's own distinct features.

11. Is this a joke? If not, you are either full of shit or have never tried shrooms.

12. Shrooms is nothing like weed. Anybody that compares it to weed has not fully explored mushrooms, and weed. Mushrooms are magical, so is weed, but no magic is comparable to other magic.

Oz.

13. You heard wrong:)
    Nothing like weed at all, you really need to try them to know what they're all about.
    :smoke:

14. Wow i felt 100% like this about my trip but was never able to explain it. Like it was a bad trip but it was enlightening and i learned alot about my self and in the end i would of rather had the trip then not.

15. A low dose of shrooms feel like a fuckton of weed lol

16. No way. A low dose of mushrooms gives feelings of euphoria, clarity, etc. not like weed. Psilocin, and THC act on different parts of the brain, there is no similarity between them except their psychedelic properties.

Oz.

17. I mean you get the giggles, feel close to people, overall peace/happiness, nice body high. Their effects can be similar. Maybe I'm just drunk

18. #18 HeavyToker420, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Miguel420
    A low dose of shrooms feel like a fuckton of weed lol

No way. A low dose of mushrooms gives feelings of euphoria, clarity, etc. not like weed. Psilocin, and THC act on different parts of the brain, there is no similarity between them except their psychedelic properties.

Oz.[/quote]

Oz. knows everything

19. Oz. knows everything[/quote]

We even built a pyramid for him.