shrooms

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by tusa, Aug 6, 2003.

1. hey grower pm me and ill hook you up

2. you can also get great info from shroomery.org real experts on there, but i will be glad to help anyone who feels overwhelmed with the progress. the best thing that you already have is patients. because cultivating shrooms is a science, and it has a formula. follow it. and all the patients youve already aquired from overgrowing will be very evident in the fruits you produce.

3. on second thought, if you all get started with this project, i may crank out a batch for the long winter coming up

4. well i have made some spore prints ...from wild shrooms....now to the next step....

5. hey dirty, any extra prints? id love to trade ya...

6. yep they where great!

found them a a nice time....going out again soon ....this time i hope to remember to bring the cam...so i can get a few pics wile they are still in there natural habbitat!

man i can get as many spors as you could dream of....

ill show you a pic of some spors.. when i reinstail the cam...fucking worm virus...

7. hey naughtydread im no expert but dont you need to grow shrooms in sterilized jars or something not just in the open.

8. You start it it a jar then once its colonized with the mold you flip the media onto a flat surface or pearlite.

9. hey Dangerous, yeah you are right, but thats just the first stage, after youve colonized your sterile jar, you have to continue to be sterile during the fruiting process