Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

shrooms..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MrSmokebigbuds, Feb 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iam getting some in about a week and some pot along with it...this will be my first time taken em\'...can some one tell me what they are like and what is the chem that makes ur trip..and will i trip out more if i smoke also..thanks..peace....MrSbb

2. the main chemicle is psilocybin. it gets broken down in your body to a similar sounding chemicle (i forget the exact name for it though). it\'s water soluable so drink water as a chaser, and when you get thirsty afterwards. the more water you drink the easier your body absorbs the psilocybin.

weed will help with any nausua you might feel shortly after you eat them. it doesn\'t happen to everyone, but some people get a little nausaus when they eat shrooms. this goes away when you start trippin\' good. weed will also help you fall asleep after your trip is pretty much worn off but you still can\'t get to sleep (you\'ll understand what i\'m talking about when you try to fall asleep).

as for weed making you trip harder... some say it does, some say it doesn\'t. depends on the person really.

if you get good shrooms and eat the whole eigth you can possibly have a level 5 trip (go to http://www.shroomery.org to read more)... which pretty much means you no longer have any concepts of reality. it\'s a very intense trip, but if you\'re ready for it you\'ll have a blast. if the shrooms are moderately strong you\'ll have a decent trip with good open-eyed visuals and lots of closed eyed visuals.

listen to music you really like and just sit back and chill and enjoy the ride. let them take you wherever they want to take you... if ya get a little freaked just remind yourself that it\'s only in your head... just stay positive and you should be fine :D

hope this covers it... anything else ya wanna know just ask.

3. thanks this did halp a lot...thanks....peace....MrSbb

4. i just saw all kinds of shit changing forma and stuff.....
    my friend thought he turned into a troll, and i could see the beard lol

5. is eating a hole eight alot for a first timer?

6. my friend supafly hes on here too said he was smiling looking at a mirror and his smile just kept getting bigger and bigger across his face and then he turned into an evil clown

7. oh yeah i did. i looked into the miror for a while. my smile seemed to get bigger and bigger. and i turned slowly into a clown. it was like out of a horror movie, still scares me sometimes. cant wait to trip again

peace

8. k, i don\'t think i really need to answer this one... IGTCottons did a acceptable job.

but i had to post something cause it only just hit me...

Why does everyone here talk about mushies in weight!??! that seems fairly inaccurate, especially considering that there are many differant types of Psylocybin mushrooms, all of VASTLY different potency. Even within the same kind of mushroom, the potencey will tend to vary inversely proportional to size. just like chillies... small ones have more, weird, non? so, nothing but really small shrooms, will be so kick-ass over the same weight of big mushrooms.

me, and all other shroomers i know offline either count the mushrooms (high accuracy not required), or take a standard measurement of processed shrooms (u can get the potencey of 800 shrooms in a 35mm film case)

sorry... a bit of topic.

9. marijuana is measured and bought in weight like shrooms are..

different strains of marijuana have vastly different potency.

even with the same strain of marijuana, potency can vary between buds due to stem/leaf content, etc.

10. if you\'ve never tripped, and the shrooms are potent, eating a whole eigth can sometimes be a bit much if you don\'t like really intense experiences.

most people usually start with a half of an eigth just to see if they like the feeling and the whole tripping experience.

other\'s who really enjoy intense experiences and that\'s what they\'re looking for will just eat the whole eigth or more... so it\'s really up to the individual.

my first time taking shrooms (not my first time tripping) i ate all but like 1 mushroom out of a nice eigth. i was trippin balls for 7 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.