Shrooms Vs. Acid

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chronix, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Both are amazing, mind expanding drugs that shatter all pre-concieved notions of the everyday reality we've all come to accept. However, which do you prefer?

While I love the body high and colors/lights I see on shrooms, I also love the hallucinatons of acid that I just don't seem to get as much of from mushrooms.

2. i think it would be easier for people who haven't done both to see the differences. but meh

3. acid

shrooms are fun but are much easier to turn on you if you know what I mean

on the other hand I always have a good time with cid

4. ACID!!!! Although I love shrooms, acid lasts longer and makes you feel soooooo impossibly good. I also think that the incredibly complex feelings and thoughts that acid seems to bring out are awesome

5. Acid > any other Psychedelic.

6. damn i needa get some cid, i love these good reports on it. thank you austin hofmann RIP :(

7. i prefer acid, at time shrooms are pure madness, lsd feels more clear and its still a great trip, my # 1 favorite substance

8. I agree with you all that acid is good, but shrooms make you feel sOoOoOo good...you don't really get a good body high with acid...plus, the visuals aren't as pretty looking...

I think shrooms are fun to do if you want to chill with some people or are going to a concert festival or something, and acid is good for solo trips/self exploration.

I've never had a bad experience on either though, and would take either drug over any other drug any day of the week.

9. His names albert bro. By far the most amazing scientist ever to grace this earth. I've probably read almost every single one of his lab and experience reports. His report titled "Bicycle Day" is especially interesting as it describes the first ever human experience with LSD-25.

10. Never done acid but I've shroomed plenty, what different shit should I expect on acid?

11. Thats so crazy, can u imagine the feeling of being the first person ever to experience acid. Wow that thought alone would trip me out for the rest of my life.

12. Since acid is my favorite drug, I would have to choose acid. I love shrooms too, but the trips just seem darker than my trips on acid. I dont really know how to explain it, but when I trip on shrooms its just much easier for me to take a turn into a bad trip whereas on acid I have never experienced a bad trip.

Also, shrooms taste like shit and they make me nauseous. bleh

13. Acid no question, With shrooms i get visuals and body high, but acid is just so pure and amazeing and you feel so fucking amazeing.

14. im gonna have to agree with everyone else and say acid - i find the giggles are way more intense with it...and i love the giggles.

also seriously tripping on mushrooms is great but somehow heavier or something than on acid...more tribal sort of....gah..idk, i cant explain it :p

15. In my opinion, acid is a lot more enjoyable and easier to trip on. I'm not even planning to shroom ever again.

16. acid is just a better trip, its cheaper, its always good if you have a steady connection.. mushrooms can vary from strains and potency, and they take more to get you fucked up!

As mentioned, mushrooms really toy with your emotions more, and definantly dont give you the same level of visuals.

The only thing mushrooms has on cid is the body high, imo.

17. the best of both worlds is 1/8th of shrooms + 2 gel tabs and marijuana mixed in.
    that is a fun trip

18. acid and mushrooms!

mmmm

or if u just have one throw like 60 mgs of adderal and your good to go.

sas and acid and mushrooms is good.

molly and 2c's

get it get it

19. who had a taste of them prints?