Shrooms Vs Acid

Discussion in 'General' started by jimmoman, Jul 6, 2006.

1. well i wanted to know i tried shrooms twice and i wat is diffrent in the effects between shrooms and acid. The only reason im consedering tryin acid is because it last longer no nausea because of the nasty taste and the day after my shroom trip i always have the worst headache n feel almost sick. Is there a major diffrence between acid and shrooms

2. I've only done shrooms myself but I believe the main difference is that LSD is much more visual than shrooms.

3. well, i've only done mush, and i wanna do Acid.

4. is there a way to stop the headaches the next day without taking a tylenol or advil or somethin because they make you not wanna do anything. Will it eventually go away

5. All headaches usually go away, if not..its probably not a headache.

6. I like acid way better than shrooms.. Despite the fact that its cheaper and lasts longer, i like the trip alot better too. Ive always felt fine the next day (slightly different obviously) but no headaches or big nasty shit and any of that.

Ive only done shrooms once and it was slightly more visual than acid but with less of a mental feeling, shrooms also seemed to control my emotions more than acid does, I felt more like the shrooms "made" things funny, interesting, ect wheras on acid magnifys my emotions rather than change them

7. I've never felt any bad effects from shrooms besides nasuea for 20 minutes after taking them. Never any headaches or feelings the next day besides being refreshed.

8. Shrooms = Spirituality

Acid = Intellect

9. liquid mescaline

10. smoke weed when the shrooms are coming down to help with the headache

11. ya, i've wanted to do mushrooms for a while but none of my friends want to mess with them again for some reason. they've all done acid before and i will probably end up doing it in two weeks when 3 of my buds get back from europe. this is why america sucks. it's easier to get weed/acid for people my age than acohol/mush.

12. hah, speak for yourself. Acid is almost impossible to get over here, Shrooms come at certain times and then dissapere because some asshole buys them all out.

Otherwise Alcohol and Weed... well there's definitley plenty of that.

13. everything is in abundance here. shrooms, weed, acid, x, etc

14. I envy you greatly.

How much do they charge (besides weed):eek:

15. when i experienced shrooms i smoked weed about the time when my stomach started to kill, smokin weed will clear up the nausea at least it did for me....
    though my experience wasn't that good cause i only ate 1.8 grams,
    so im going to eat like an eighth next time

16. I find them to be very similar but lsd is way more powerful.

17. shroooooms

18. acid will fuck ur brain up more if ur not a stable minded person to me shrooms r better if u know how to eat them i always eat 3.5-5 grams 1 time i fucked up and weighed em wrong and ate 7 grams booooooooy was i gone, But i havent fucked wit em in about 2 years n i probly never will it was just something i did as a teen to try em out, I honestly dont think my brain can handle either n-e more, I did shrooms for a few months str8 so.. I had pretty much all i could experience off them.. I just keep my brews, blunts, and pillows

19. I prefer lsd.

Cheaper and more effective.