Shrooms tonight..

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, May 20, 2008.

1. Gonna eat the last of my shrooms tonight.

Got 2.0 left of some good shrooms.

Kinda sick so almost dont want to eat em but hell yeah i do haha.

Bout to roll a blunt and chill and eat em in about a hour and a half.

2. Aw man, Im so jealous. I need a mushroom trip BAD.

Happy trippin bro

3. Jus my heads all fucked up im sick.

But i still wanna eat em...

4. You could give them to me :)

Come on, man up and swallow those booms. Down the hatch.

Dont be drankin 3 40's of 211 and then be a bitch about some mushrooms. I'm sure they will amke you feel better

5. Hahahah.

***** im eatin em here in a minute.

I aient drunk much yet cuz i aient wanted to get to drunk yet cuz i wanna feel the trip more 'pure' ya know.

But im sure ill be gettin wasted too. Last time i ate shrooms like less then a month ago i drank over 2 40's i cant remeber all i drank.

6. I have yet to eat shrooms, but I'm sure I'll be able to do it soon.

7. Have a good time tonight, man. Good vibes headed your way from the good old North.

8. drinking always cuts the paranoia for me.

i dont trip anymore without alcohol, barbituates, painkillers, ketamine, hayro, opie, or nitrous to cut the anxiety.

why did you choose to trip so late though ksr?

you gots ballz.

9. Yeah, I was once sitting on a quarter of some really nice mushrooms for me and my friend to take. Had been sitting on them for near two weeks before their sirens call finally got to me. Ate them at 1am in the morning and tripped hard till around 8am. Great night, but dead tired for three days afterwards.

As for beer and mushrooms, I like to drink two or three beers a little bit before dosing to take that hard edge off and get a nice pleasant buzz going, but I just flat out dont drink after the shrooms are down the hatch. I switch to plain old water and cigarettes and a joint or two or three.

10. Fuckin feelin good.

11. Mushrooms are bomb. You're luck man. Enjoy them.

12. dont drink red kool-aid when eating shrooms...long story

13. Aw man, I'm beyond jealous of you KSR.

Make sure you post back and let us know how it went.

14. Well for now ill say this, I dont plan on trippin again anytime soon.

When i do its gon be like last time, Eat like a gram and get fuckin sloshed drunk. Jus to add that lil trippy effect.

First bad trip ever..

15. How so man? Care to explain?

16. Yeah, I've never had a bad trip.

What happened?

17. sorry to hear bout ur bad trip what went wrong?

18. blazeitup420 we have like the same name

19. I mean it wasnt a 'bad' trip as you hear 'bad' trips.

I didnt go to the hospital, I didnt have suicidal thoughts, I didnt do anything stupid.

I mainley layed in bed.

I was already 'sick' before taking them, Some kinda cold.

But i ate em. And i gotta say, They were supposed to be eighths, But were 3.0's. I got 3 'eights', One was for a homie, One for my bro, One for me.

My homie ate em the night he got em and said he split it between three. 1.0 each and tripped decent, I thought bullshit one gram and tripped?

Then i ate one gram, Drank over 2 40's and smoked mad and i had a nice lil trip too.

But the two grams...

DAMN!!!

This shit is some super potent fuckin shrooms main, Ive ate eighths of shrooms before and been straight, 2 grams and i was fuckin trippin balls mad.

Felt sick off it, Was watchin how i met your mother online and jus started trippin hard outta nowhere.

Couldnt pay attention to shit, And was overall feelin shitty and jus had the feelin this gonna be a bad trip.

But i know its all in my mind so i played it off for awhile, About a hour and a half into trippin i got sick, Not bad but after that im like shit i gotta lay down.

Its like 11:30 and i layed in bed eyes closed jus trippin balls, Think id fall asleep then id here some crazy ass noises and i know its in my brain. Like WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO for like itd seem like minutes but like a second or two.

Fuckin some nutz shit. Starin at the ceilin fuckin shit was spinnin mad, With eyes open walls breathin in and out and everything was. Id be deep in thought then something would jus happen and id like jitter/shake and have hot flashes and my heart beatin major fast for a minute or two then id get major cold n shit.

I tripped with my bro, We started both feelin sick around the same time and both layed in out own beds away from each other, Next day both had basically the same story but different thoughts.

Id have some crazy thoughts, Some crazy shit bout work, Fuckin this 50 some year old customer i had it got way deep seemed so real, Her kids n everything.

And id be deep in thought and id jus think of knuckles cracking and joints cracknig and id imagine the gases emmting from them then i realized i was becoming more intellegiint by the second. I had closed eyed visuals of what i want to call brain 'synapsis' or whatever the fuck it is, Like those connectors in your brain which are like strings and connect to like balls basically. And all the 'strings' were blue and all the ball's were either yellow/green/ or red.

And each one meant something different, How i was relating objects so uncommon to each other i felt i was brillaint, All while trippin balls and being kinda nervous of it while layin in bed, Those were some of my better thoughts.

It wasnt over-all bad, But i never want to experience that again, It was like dying, Really. Its what i imagine as dying.

It was fucked at times.

But it made me feel alot different/good today which i love from a mushroom trip.

I was trippin balls last night as was thankin, Tommrow ima wake up and smoke trees all day, Drank some brews and jus enjoy 'good drugs' as i thought of it.

And today i realized my true passion for cannabis again, How it was years ago, How it felt to jus smoke up and feel good, Not jus routine, To truley savor it again and i did today and im still enjoying it. Enjoying life.

A life changing, Eye opening experience from the one and only, KSR.

20. Trying to lie down in bed for a prolonged time while on mushrooms is like the fucking death blow. Your mind just takes over and gets so out of control. Stimulus is pretty much a most for me, whether it be me watching something, going outside, smoking, whatever... Just not sitting in a bed and trying to sit out a bad trip.